10/20/2018
Lemon Slices
I received a free sample of Clean and Clear Lemon Exfoliating Slices to review from Home Tester Club. I loved that the slices are shaped like little lemons and that they smell fresh and citrusy without being overwhelming. The lid is a little bit difficult to line up properly when replacing after use, but this could be due to the thinner plastic, which means overall less plastic waste. On their own, these slices likely won't drastically change your skin. However, this is a very good addition to any routine. After removing my makeup, these pads removed the tiny leftover amount of makeup, and even when I wasn't wearing makeup I could see the dirt and grime from the day on the pad after swiping my face. Additionally, the exfoliation and dampening of the skin leaves your face primed to absorb the next products you use.
10/19/2018
Clean and Clear lemon exfoliating slices
The exfoliating slices have a strong scent of lemon and alcohol but they have really been helping unclog my pores and remove dirt. The slices feel great on my face
Teen liked it.
Clean & Clear is a great and easy to use product. Made my son's face look clean and bright, not clear though. But he liked the product and the smell, which smells like lemons.
It's the best
I love it it was amazing it made my skin feel amazing
Pleasantly surprised
My face felt very clean and refreshed after using these. They didn’t irritate my sensitive skin or break me out. I like to use these in the morning to get the oils off my skin from sleeping and in the afternoon to refresh my skin if I don’t have any makeup on. Overall I really liked these and do recommend them.
Must buy
Such a great product I didn’t even know I needed. I absolutely love it and am so happy with it! Definitely will purchase this on my own!
Great awesome product!
It has a good smell to it. It also leaves your face very clean that you can tell the difference with a single touch.
10/17/2018
Deep clean
Great product love the way it leaves my skin I love the lemon smell
10/17/2018
Good product, very helpful for my acne
Other than it kind of burning a little at first (probably due to my acne and scratches) it was overall a great product. I enjoy using the product and definitely will continue using it.
10/16/2018
Clan and clear lemon fresh
I live how convenient it was use and it smells great. It has a lemon shape and it one side is an exfoliating side and a smooth side. It clean deep down dirt and keep me free all day and night.
I love it
I love this product. Not only does it have a refreshing scent but they are easy to use and discard of.
Works well
these worked well and helped clean my pores but the lemon smell was a bit to strong for me.
Refreshing!
As I opened the package it was easy to turn lid and open. The smell as I opened the container was so amazing. I love the smell of lemons and it smelled so refreshing especially on the skin. It was easy to grab one slice wipe and wipe my face clean. It did not irritate my skin it was very refreshing and I have dry skin, so having product on my skin feel good is very important to me. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to feel refreshed and have clean/clear skin. Its oil free and has vitamin C which is essential for good skin. It helped make my face clean and wipe off the dirt of the day. Sometimes I forget to wash my face and this is a great item to add to skin routine when in a hurry.
Exfoliating cleanness
I love how the exfoliating slices left my skin feeling and how much dirt they took off and I will for sure be buying some more.
10/13/2018
Great product. But strong chemicals
Great product. The smell was so strong I always burn my nose.