Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Detox Clay Mask

4.4 5 0 304 304 Detoxifies deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and impurities from the day.
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Detox Clay Mask

11/03/2018
Clean bright skin
Love how my face is so much clearer and bright I recommend this
08/03/2018
Delivers what it claims!
This mask does what it says it will do. My teenaged daughter and I both tried this mask and continued to use it 1-3 a week depending on our skin needs. The only drawback we had was it did burn or get hot feeling on our skin the first few times using it. It did go away with continued use. Otherwise its a good addition to our skin care rituals.
07/03/2018
Good overall not for sensitive skin.
This left me face feeling clean and smooth after using. The product as great! The only problem was causing my face to be redder and not fixing the breakouts I was having.
Wonderful!
I love the texture of this mask, and the way it just make my skin feel brand new. It's so silky creamy and and a little goes a long way. I love this product.
Great product!
My overall review of the clean & clear night relaxing detox clay mask was excellent! Love it
Love this clay mask!
I love how this product worked for me. It left my skin feeling super clean and didn't leave my skin feeling dry. My skin tone did seem to get really lighter after using it, but it went away soon after.
06/03/2018
Clean & Clear for the win!
I have tried a lot of masks, and Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Detox Clay Mask is on my list of all time favorites. It goes on smoothly, it feels great while it is on, and my skin looks fabulous after I rinse it away. I would recommend this to everyone!
Excellent
Honestly the Clean & Clear night relaxing detox clay mask is good in getting rid of the bad stuff in face without feeling to harsh on the skin.
Really enjoyed this mask
This mask smells & feels really good. I loved using it at night to unwind. Also my skin looked and felt refreshed and healthier after I took it off. I would definately recommend this & would more than likely buy it in the future.
05/03/2018
Clean and Clear Night Detox Mask Review
Clean and clear night relaxing detox clay mask is a great thing to use before bed to really make sure your face is clean and to relax you for a great night sleep.
05/03/2018
I love it
The mask is very cool when it hits your skin, but in a way that feels good and relaxes you. It goes on very easily, and washes away just as easy and it can be put on. I thought my face felt very smooth after using the mask, and it didn't dry out my skin whatsoever.
03/03/2018
Good product
Made my acne disappear, my skin has brighter and I have a glow
03/03/2018
My husband loves it, too!
This mask has an amazing cooling & calming effect to it, making me so ready for sleep. My husband asked to try it and every time I use it, he wants in because it’s so detoxifying and relaxing!
02/03/2018
Very decent clay mask
I received the clean and clear mask for a free trial from Home Tester club and it was a very decent mask. It took away unnecessary oils from the face without over drying it when it is taken off. I recommend people with oily skin to use this. It would greatly help you!
02/03/2018
Would buy again
I’ve been using this daily for a little over a week. It feels nice on my skin and definitely leaves my skin feeling moisturized.