Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Jelly Eye Sheet Mask

4.3 5 0 350 350 Calmly soothes and instantly purifies skin, targeting the eye area where stress and sleepiness from the day can show.
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Jelly Eye Sheet Mask

11/03/2018
I love them!
The eye sheet is super cooling and it smells really calming.
10/03/2018
Love! Refreshing and relaxing
I absolutely loved this jelly eye mask! It's the first eye mask I've ever used and I definitely will be purchasing more! I love that it has a fresh, clean, soft and soothing scent. I popped mine in the fridge for about 10min before applying, and that made it all the more soothing to my eyes. My skin felt so soft, moisturized, replenished, and refreshed after using. Perfect amount of hydration, and isn't at all oily or greasy feeling. Truly love this product and I definitely recommend!
08/03/2018
Soothing and quality made
The mask felt nicer quality than some of the other more paper like types. plus It was very easy to apply and use. It felt nice and cooling as well as helping with puffy eyes. Very relaxing and would recommend!
07/03/2018
My experience with clean& clear night ..
Tried this product out was a lil diccerent. My face felt clean & relaxed. Would reccommend this product.
Pow ?? ??
Love it. It make me face feel rejuvenated,fresh and clean
Awesome
I loved This clean & clear mask. It left me feeling refreshed and relaxed. It is definitely a product I want to continue using!
Jelly mask
It was okay. Felt kind of gross and left my sensitive skin more inflamed than soothed.
Love this face mask
This masks makes your skin feel and look nice and fresh. At first it feels cold and very wet on the skin but after it starts to get observed into the skin and warms up as well. I like how easy and simple it is to use specially the fact that you don’t have to wash your face afterwards. I highly would highly recommend it to others.
06/03/2018
Great way to relax before bed
This is a great way to take a little time for yourself and to unwind after a long day. This is also a great way 5o relive headaches when you don't want to take an over the counter medicine
05/03/2018
Calming face mask
This face mask is very nice! It feels very soothing and is nice to use to help me unwind at night. My skin also had a nice glow after using it which is great!
04/03/2018
Best mask ever
It was so good and relaxing it was great loved it . I will buy it all the time!!
04/03/2018
True To It's Word
I was surprised with how well it worked. It's definitely relaxing.
03/03/2018
Jelly mask review
Liked it . felt good on my skin had a jellylike material. Felt cool too. Smelled nice
01/03/2018
I love it!
The eye mask worked wonders around my eyes. Since my little has been borned, I don’t get as much sleep anymore but this mask reduced some of my dark circles and puffy ness. I highly recommend it!
01/03/2018
Night time gel mask
I kind of liked it I had to get used to it being on my face to sleep