4.2 5 0 187 187 Treat and prevent blackheads without the hurt with CLEAN & CLEAR® Blackhead Eraser Scrubby Gel Strip.

5/3/2019
Scrubby nose strip
Amazing product. .my teenage son was abke to use these to get rid of blackheads on his nose. Easy to wash off too.
5/2/2019
Did not receive
I did not receive my sample of this and have no tracking so I’m not sure if it was never mailed out or lost in transit.
5/1/2019
No pain!
I loved that it didnt hurt to take it off and rip my skin. And it cleaned my skin. Plus expholiated
5/1/2019
Loved them
These worked really good. I had my teenage son try them out. They work alot better than the other kind that you just peel off.
4/30/2019
Interesting Nose Strip
This was a very nice nose strip. Very interesting & different than any other strip I have used before.
4/30/2019
Blackhead Scrubby
This product worked well. I am a little concerned about the ingredients (I usually use more natural products).
4/29/2019
Eazy to use
I love how easy they are to use. Now my son wants me to buy some for him.
4/26/2019
On the go acne scrub
These are great! Easy to pack and travel with. It works great with acne and a great scrub. As a flight attendant it’s hard to bring scrubs with me on the go and these are great!
4/24/2019
fun to use
The gel strip was fun to use and I could feel a difference in my skin after one use. It's kinda hard not to get it wet at first, though.
4/23/2019
Great Alternative to Pore Strips
The strip was easy to use. It dissolved into a lather after sufficient water and circular motions. My face felt clean and fresh.
4/22/2019
Great product!
I really like the concept of these strips. I love that you stick it to your nose and it then turns to a scrub. It is much better a strip that you put on your nose then you pull it off becauss at times, those can be painful. It's also less messy than a regular face scrub. I really like these and will most likely purchase them in the future. They are also perfect to bring with you if you're travelling.
4/19/2019
Worked for immediate results
I was surprised to see it was not a peel strip but glad to see that it was just as effective at removing blackheads. My only worry was that, even though it seemed to work immediately at removing my blackheads, when I woke up the next day, I felt as though the blackheads had returned.
Results seen immediately
I saw a improvement in my skin overall and less black heads around my nose.
4/17/2019
Possibly better than peel off strips?
The strips worked like most strips in that it did nothing other than clean the outer layer of skin on my nose. My blackheads were not erased. I liked that I had to wash the strip off instead of peeling though. When you peel regular strips off they leave a kind of residue and can make my skin dry.
Really works!
Used it on both of my teenagers and the results were instantaneous! Definitely will be purchasing in the future!