23/10/2018
Lemony
I loved how this Cleanser was not oily. It felt great on my skin. The smell of lemon was the right amount of frangrance and it did not smell of chemical at all. Overall, using it in the morning was the best time because if such a nice fragrance to wake up to.
20/10/2018
Refreshing clean
I got this in the mail to try out from you guys. I like the product but I'm not in love with it. I have combo skin, very oily in the Tzone area and dry, rough cheeks. The lather of this product is good and a little goes a long way so the bottle will last a good while. The lemon scent is just right not too strong and not too weak that you don't smell anything. If I find this instore I will pick up a bottle
20/10/2018
clean and clear skin
great product makes your face clean and feels refreshing at the same time
19/10/2018
Lemony cleanliness
To start off the package and the dispenser are very practical and easy to use, the cleanser itself has an awesome clean fresh smell, that doesn't over dry the face, why leaving it feeling soft and not tight, we noticed a decrease in clogged pores, and sebum deposits. Awesome drug store cleanser.
19/10/2018
nice product, design could be improved.
I love the scent. but the package design makes it look like some sort of engine oil cleaner, I think its the bright yellow color.
Perfect Cleanser
This gel cleanser smell really Good. I only Need a few drops to clean all my face and feel it fresh and clean. I ll recommend this product to all my friends and followers.
Lemon Cleanser
The packaging is cute and eye catching I must say. I like the convenience of it being a pump cleanser and it smells great, just like lemons. I noticed that I did break out at the beginning but it slowly started to get better. I think this cleanser did work for me, but just not enough.
Lemon Facial Cleaner
I loved it and the smell was great. It lathered up really nice and washed away without a residue left behind
Clean and Clear Lemon facial cleanser
Clean and Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser was a overall average but pleasant smelling face cleanser, it foamed up well, my face felt clean after using, did not dry my face out, and it did help reduce the redness of my facial acne, did not remove or get rid of the acne, but certainly cut down on the redness. Again a good average facial cleanser, but not something that offered several benefits.
Face wash
I really like the way it feels after use.It has also helped my 14 yr old son with his acne.
Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser
So, I received my bottle of Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser and used it right away. The lemon scent is absolutely divine and you only need one pump into your hands. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I plan on giving the bottle to my granddaughter who has problem skin and see how it works for her. I would recommend this product to all ladies regardless of age.
18/10/2018
Good for teens with acne
My son generally likes CLEAN & CLEAR® Lemon Gel Cleanser. It left his skin feeling clean, and he feels like his skin is clearer after a week of use. He did say that it stings a bit when he has a fresh zit, but if he lathers the cleanser first, then it feels okay. Overall, he likes it, and thinks it helps his skin.
happy bright clear skin
Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser Upon first use, my face looks brighter and feels soft. The fresh squeezed scent is also energizing. This cleanser is gentle and has a good lather quality. Get rid of dirt and oil with Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser.
Better than I expected
I was iffy trying out a different face wash at first just because my face is so sensitive but this worked great
17/10/2018
The smell of this cleanser is so good, after washing my face it felt so super clean and soft.