Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

16/10/2018
Great cleanser
It feels so much fresh after using this but not sure if it goes with very dry skin. Anyway, I love it so much.
16/10/2018
Lemony fresh
Love love this stuff. the smell is wonderful and it cleans my face good.
15/10/2018
Warning! Not for Sensitive Skin!
I would not recommend to those with sensitive skin! I have sensitive skin with a light ivory skin tone. When I first used this product, I noticed that the product irritated my skin, turning my skin tone into a red and black skin tone. I most likely think it was because I had an allergic reaction to the lemon ingredient, since it did tingle and stinged a bit while I was lathering it up on my face.
Clean and fresh feeling
It is definitely a gel form, it goes on smooth but doesn’t lather. It is lemony when you put it on, but the scent quickly fades. My face feels clean and smooth after use, I don’t feel dried out.
15/10/2018
Gives you a fresh, clean face
The bottle says that you only need a nickel sized squirt of product, and it's true! It's refreshing to have a product where a little truly goes a long way. I love that it's oil-free, and it feels great as you lather it over your face. It's easy to wash off, and doesn't leave any residue, but it leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. Light, not overpowering scent. I do wish there were some little scrubbers in there to enhance the cleaning power, but I do like it and will continue to use it.
Totally would recommend!
I would recommend CLEAN & CLEAR Lemon Gel Cleanser because it is easy to use, comes from a trusted brand, leaves my face feeling refreshing, and has a nice scent.
14/10/2018
Great Product
I received a full size bottle of Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser from Hometesterclub,I had been wanting to try it. I work outside most days and my face is really grimy greasy dirty ,so keeping my face clean and clear is a tough job,keeping the pores unclogged and not having them filled with black greasy stuff is a challenge.I have used the Clean & Clear Lemon Gel cleanser over a week and wow is it awesome,I love the lemon smell,it doesn't take much to lather up the face no harsh scrubbing is needed and the facial skin feels soft and hydrated after using it.No breakouts because it doesn't contain oil.I intend to continue buying it when this bottle is used up.
13/10/2018
Great Daily face cleaner!
Smells great! Left our faces clean and sooo soft! Definitely Recommend this to anyone for daily face cleaning. Is not drying or oily! Does the job excellent!
13/10/2018
Give It A Try
I used the CLEAN & CLEAR Lemon Gel everyday as part of my skin care routine for my face.I actually like the fact that it is gel because the creams are messy. It smelled wonderful just like lemon. It was refreshing on my face, it cut down on some of the oil in my face because I have oily skin. It didn't dry my face out and I had less breakouts.
12/10/2018
Great scent
I like how this eels on my skin when i use it. I like the scent. It gets rid of the oil on my skin well and i eel clean and refreshed. It's fun and easy to use. I feel very clean after using it and i like how it smells during and after use.
Lemony goodness
The CLEAN & CLEAR® Lemon Gel Cleanser worked really nicely. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The lemon smell is amazing and it goes on so we'll you can feel it clearing your pores and making your face refreshed.
Modern, clean, fresh
I have been looking for a new everyday face cleanser that won’t break the bank and is refreshing for my skin. This product with its modern style is hiding the goods inside. The lemony fresh scent is wonderful and the gel cleanser making my skin feel hydrated and clean without drying it out.
Great cleanser
Goes on nice and smoothly and makes your skin feel very clean. Has a nice lemon scent. I really like the gel cleanser as opposed to a cream. GreAt product that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Lemony fresh skin
I really liked the smell and the way my face felt after washing with this.
10/10/2018
Adequate cleanser
This product was not horrible but it was not great either. I felt like overall it was fairly mediocre, and not very different than other similar products from other brands. The scent is very strong, almost too strong. I do not like how it left my face feeling tight after use. However, for a run of the mill drug store facial cleanser, it was adequate.