Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

Pleasant smelling lemon cleanser
The cleanser foams really nicely and your face feels nice and clean after you rinse it. I was afraid that the lemon scent would be too strong and artificial smelling, but it was actually pleasant and smelled like real fresh squeezed lemons.
Clean and fresh
I love the fresh scent and refreshing feel of my skin
Clean and fresh
CLEAN & CLEAR® Lemon Gel Cleanser was gentle on my face. Could feel the cleanser cleaning the dirt and grim from my pores and not in a harsh way. Absolutely love the way my face feels after using.
Nice but not memorable.
The clean and clear lemon gel cleanser smelled nice, cleaned nicely, although the gel was a little thick. It was perfectly nice, but there are so many similar products out there so I don't know why I would buy it as opposed to others, unless the price was really good.
10/10/2018
Make your face feel soft.
My daughter loves how this makes her face feels. And she loves the lemon scent.
Lemony fresh
I received Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser as a free product trial through home tester club. Overall I really like this product. It has a refreshing lemon scent that helps to wake me up in the morning and feel rejuvenated. It also seems to clean my skin well without over drying. The only drawback is that I sometimes feel like i have to rinse a lot in order to get all of the residue off my face.
Good product to buy
The clean & clear lemon gel cleanser works wonderful makes the skin smell great and so soft
Great!
I enjoyed using this. The lemon scent was wonderful and not over powering. It was refreshing to use.
Very Smooth Feel
I love the lemony scent of the product. The product is very gentle on my hands and it leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth after rinsing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Awesome scent, good product
I know Clean and Clear is very famous for the cleansers, so I was excited as this is my first time trying this brand. I love the scent of lemon, so this was very intriguing to me! In general, I think this cleanser worked pretty well for me. It made my face feel clean without being tight or make me wanna run over and slab lotion all over my face. However, if you are very sensitive to scents, I would suggest steering away from this product since you can smell it while washing your face (but the scent doesn't linger after that). Overall if my favorite cleanser was sold out and this one was available, I would purchase so it's a good alternative! Thank you!
Fresh Lemon Scent
I have somewhat sensitive, combination/dry skin and after i used the gel cleanser, I noticed how soft and clean my face felt. It didn't dry my skin out and wasn't irritating. I loved the fresh lemon scent and how little it took to actually clean my face. I think I used maybe a dime size amount in my hand. The gel lathered just the right amount and rinsed off very easily. This is a definite buy again product.
Clean & Clear Lemon Face Wash
I really liked the smell it definitely smelled like lemons but not too strongly. It also bubbled up nicely as you rubbed it in which I’ve tried some that don’t. It also left my face feeling clean.
I loved it
It smells great and works too!!! When using a cleaning product it is always a bonus if it smells great
A must try
I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked clean & clear lemon gel cleanser. It left my face feeling smooth and refreshed and the smell was great.
Good but not great
I like the cleanser for the most part, because it cleans well and smells great. I'm not a fan of scented stuff, but the the lemon smells pretty great. However, I do not like that the second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, because it can cause irritation and acne. I would still recommend this product to a friend without sensitive and acne prone skin.