Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

Lemon Face Cleanser for oily skin
When i first tried the Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser i was suprised how strong the Lemon scent was. I really did like that. I used it every day and night and i have very oily skin and it gets really oily shortly after i was it and this cleanser broke right through the dirt and oil. I loved that alot. It did exactly what its ment to do. I also loved that it did not dry out my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this cleanser. The only think it did not do was lather like the packaging said.But that really does not matter to as long as it works.
Just Found a New Loyal Customer
I absolutely love the Clean & Clear Lemon Gel cleanser. It has a nice smell, dispenses easily, feels nice, isn't too harsh, and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.
Smell lemony fresh
Love the way it cut through the dirt and grim on my face after a long day riding horse back. Love the smell and feel.
Loving this face wash!
This face wash works fantastically! I love how the gel texture feels. I also love the lemon scent and how clean my face feels after washing! I will be using this alot more than my normal facial cleanser for sure.
It was great
My 13 and 18 year olds both loved the smell and said it washes off easy which they like. I tried it, love the smell and the gel texture, seemed to clean wonderfully. Maybe not a deep clean but still worked great.
Smells and feels great
This product smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean without feeling overly dry.
14 Year old Trial
So far so good. Using day and night for less than a week, but she likes it so far.
Love gel
Loving this gel cleanser. Washes away all impurities, dirt and oil and leaves it feeling invigorating and clean.
Great Product
This cleanser left my face feeling refreshed and calm. The smell of lemon just gives you a clean feeling. This was also easy on my skin! Great product
Clean and Clear Lemon Cleanser
When using this product, my face actually face cleaner and smoother. My daughter loved this product and she wants to continue to use it. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try this great product.
08/10/2018
good or skin
Cleanser, good to my skin, leaves fresh scent which I like.
08/10/2018
Smell Great
My son love the way it smell and how easy it is to put and wash your face.
07/10/2018
It has a really strong scent. But it cleans your face, doesn't make your skin breakout or oily.
07/10/2018
AMAZING cleanser with an amazing scent
I love love LOVE this cleanser. Over tried so many over the past few years and none have made my skin feel so clean ALL day. I have super oily skin so I usually get a lot of buildup throughout the day, but I never experienced that all day, and I had a rather busy day. Would definitely recommend! I will be buying this again. Oh and I love the pump. Bottle is cute as well. And I adore lemon anything so the smell is amazing.
07/10/2018
Clean and clear lemon gel is fabulous the scent,its light weight. My face feels clean after use I dont have to use a moisturizer afterwards I am definitely purchasing