Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

It was great
Easy to use great smell not greasy washed off with no residue made my skin feel clean and smooth was good for my sensitive skin I loved it.
Clean & Clear Lemon gel cleaner
I tried the Clean & Clear Lemon gel cleanser and I love the way it left my face feeling clean an fresh .
Good Product
For my husband and I CLEAN & CLEAR Lemon Gel Cleanser worked good. It caused my daughter to get a rash. It seems gentle not harsh.
Hello clean skin!
I've always enjoyed Clean and Clear products so I'm not surprised their Lemon Gel Cleanser was another hit for me. I love the simple directions provided, makes it simple to use. The lemony scent made it smell fresh. After using it, my skin felt renewed, tighter, and my pores appeared to cleaned out. Overall an amazing experience with this product!
I like it!
This is a great facial cleanser. It smells great and feels refreshing on my face in the morning. I like the gel texture. It foams up easily and leaves my skin feeling clean. My skin feels nice and soft after washing. I feel like my face is starting to look clearer after using this for a week. The lemon seems to help brighten it and prevent breakouts. It cleans without irritating my skin. I would use Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser again. I like it!
Great refreshing clean
I really enjoyed the fresh smell of the lemon. It was a very refreshing smell as well as a refreshing clean. It quickly and easily cleaned makeup without leaving a residue.
review
my face felt very clean & it smells just like lemons. i definitely liked this product and would purchase when i run out
Clean and Clear Lemon Cleanser
Really awesome and high quality cleanser- I really like the fresh lemon scent
Buy this ASAP!
I loved the CLEAN & CLEAR® Lemon Gel Cleanser. It has a very refreshing scent & cleaned my face amazingly!
Good but
Felt like it cleaned my skin well. Took all May makeup off. The smell was a little overwhelming.
06/10/2018
Feels perfect on the skin
I love the way it makes my skin feel and I love the scent. The lemon smell works to wake me up in the morning
Amazing product
Clear and Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser is amazing. I used and my face had a glow to it. I had my grandson use it because he had a lot of blackheads. When he came out it looked like about 50% of his blackheads were gone. He want a bottle for himself so I will be buying 2 bottles.
06/10/2018
Pleasant smell and leaves a clean feel
The bottle it comes in is a nice size and I like the bright yellow. What's inside is just as good as the outside. The Clean & Clear Lemon gel cleanser has a pleasant smell, the texture is okay and once rinsed, doesn't leave a greasy feel, but a nice clean feel on my cheeks.
05/10/2018
Clean and beautiful skin
My grandson says it did what he wanted it to do it clean his face his face feel really good and it looked awesome he enjoy using it morning and night and he would love to get some more of that clean and clear he also said that he love the smell of it and it made a really good lather
05/10/2018
Skin looks amazing and fresh
I've been using this cleaner in the am and it works really well, my skin feels soft and clean, the lemon smell really helps waking up my senses in the morning and is very refreshing, my skin don't feel dry or tacky and after a few uses my skin looks more brighter and refreshed, I really like this product and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a regular cleanser with a great pick me up smell thats not overpowering and gentle but powerful at getting your face clean and soft