Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

05/10/2018
Product that makes your skin feel fresh
Clean and Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser leaves your skin feeling fresh and renewed.
Clean and clear
I saw an improvement in my skin almost immediately and the smell was very invigorating.
05/10/2018
First time with clean and clear
The product was easy to apply with a gentle texture and refreshing fragrance.
05/10/2018
Best smell but burns my pores
Its got a very yummy smell but too artificial itri
?? Zesty Lemon Cleanser
I have to say I’m pleased with this facial cleanser. It smells like lemons you don’t have to apply to much on your face just a dime size. It will definitely tighten your skin and help Minimize your pores
05/10/2018
Really enjoying this cleanser!
I really love the smell of this cleanser. It has a nice texture that lathers really well. It feels gentle on skin and left my face really soft and smooth, without feeling like it stripped my skin. I'm looking forward to continuing to use this cleanser and seeing how it works long term.
AMAZING
I’ve never heard of the Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser until I received it as a free sample in the mail. I’m so glad I did though because it’s my favorite now and it cleaned my skin!!
Simply clean and clear
The clean and clear lemon gel cleanser was easy to apply and rinse off.
Awesome find!!!
Leaves skin soft a clean feeling rejuvenated. Has a clean greasy smell.
Lemony-fresh face
This cleanser gives my face such a refreshing feel after using it. Before use, I can feel the griminess of all the oil, sweat, makeup, etc on my skin from a long day. After using it though, my face feels so cleansed and refreshed. No more sticky feeling and there's a smooth lightness to it as well since it's oil-free. I also use it in the morning and the lemon in there has a nice *zing!* to wake you up.
04/10/2018
Not quite for me, but smells wonderful.
So, first I want to say the things that I really love about Clean and Clear lemon Gel Cleanser. 1 I really enjoy the smell, it's not like a fake lemon aroma, but truly the smell of fresh lemons. Second I like how you only need a little bit to feel like you have enough on your face. However the thing that I dislike is the sticky feeling of the gel. Also after using it my face felt extremely dry even after applying moisturizer. So I'm in the middle I suppose because it did actually do the job of cleansing my face and leaving a desired smell but it fell short in other areas for my skin type.
04/10/2018
Smells great skin feels really nice
I havent had a chance to try it for very long but I like the way the clean and clear lemon gel cleanser smells and how my skin feels when I use it. I don't know how well it clears up my skin, but it my skin feels nice, clean and not dried out.
04/10/2018
Use only what you need .
I like the clean fresh feel of my face after using Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser. I love the fact that it is a Gel because you use only what you need.
Amazing scent, wonderful afterglow
I love this cleanser! The smell is amazing. My face felt so clean and had such an amazing glow after using it. I'm going to get another bottle for my son to use as well. Lemon is a favorite scent, and its spot on!!
Fresh lemon
Clean and clear has always been a good brand in my family we all use it. I tried the new clean and clear lemon gel cleanser and i loved it ! The bottle is cute and yellow first of all and the smell is so yummy smells like real lemon. I used a small amount every morning and night it made my face feel refreshed and soft. After work my face is oily and I love washing my face with this gel cleanser after work.