Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser

Wasn't happy
I didn't like the texture or fragrance or how my skin felt afterwards
Face feels great
First off, let me say that this smells sooooo good! I tried it on my face and my face feels great. After using my the cleanser face gets super oily and it feels soft and not dry but definitely not oily. I would recommend buying, because I know I will. ☺️
04/10/2018
Leaves your skin Clean and glowing!!
I love the light clean and fresh scent of lemon and how well this deep cleans my skin! It left it glowing and clear! I also love the fact it has vitamins C in this! I trust the ingredients they use and will definitely be purchasing this from here on out! It also works wonders for my teen girl who has bad acne! We're really impressed with this new improved product! I must add the packaging on this bottle is very nice and it has a easy pump to dispense the face wash makes it easy to use!! Thanks Clean and Clear!
Fresh and Clean and Refreshing
I felt like Clean & Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser was a wonderful product. It removed all make-up and made my face feel cleaner than it has ever been and also left it feeling soft. The smell was a clean smell and easy to wear
04/10/2018
I will buy this cleaner.
I love this cleaner. I love the smell of the cleaner. My face feel so smooth and clean after I used it!
Definite buy!!
The bottle is super cute. Has a wonderful scent and a fantastic lather. Left my skin feeling great afterward.
Not a fan
I am not a fan of this product. I was completely turned off by the scent. The lemon scent made me think of dishwashing liquid.
04/10/2018
i really like the clean and clear cleanser. My face feels so clean and the lemon scent smells really clean and fresh. I recommend this cleanser.
My face feels wonderful
This clenaser is so wonderful! I love how it feels when I first apply it to my face. After I rinse it off, my face feels so soft. This is very gentle on my skin and I definitely want to continue using this. I love that product is very affordable.
04/10/2018
Cute packing, fresh scent, and works!
I have tried Clean & Clear's products before, but this one defied my expectations. I thought the packaging was extremely visually appealing, and I loved the sweet lemon scent. I also like that it is marketed as being a 'gel', which to me implies premium (like gel nails). The product felt fresh and clean on my skin, did not irritate my eyes, and left my face feeling clean and refreshed.
27/04/2020
Good product
I absolutely love the scent it kinda reminds me of dish soap lol it definitely exfoliates my face and leaves it on the kinda dry side .. but I do like it I just don’t use it everyday.
26/01/2020
Freshness
I loved the fresh lemony smell and cool feeling of this toner. It refreshed my face. Not oily just clean feeling.
18/01/2020
Face Cleanser
I liked this product. Wasnt sure if i was completly sold on the lemon aspect of it. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean !
24/11/2019
Clean and Clear Lemon Gel Cleanser
I got this because of the low, affordable price and was surprised at how well it worked! I liked that it worked as a strong cleanser but was not harsh on my skin. I would definitely recommend this!
23/11/2019
Love this facial cleanser. It smells amazing and makes my skin look brighter!