Clean & Clear Watermelon Gel Moisturizer

12/10/2019
Absolutely wonderful! After the first use my skin was so soft and smooth. I didn’t have any of the dryness from the other products I have used.
Cooling hydration
I thought this product was super easy to use. The scent is incredible. I love the watermelon smell. It is not an overpowering scent though. It was very easy to apply the product. Very nice and light - not heavy at all. Feels very good on and provides plenty of moisture which is good for me because my skin is usually pretty dry. I also like that it is not shiny on.
Watermelon Fun
It smells so good and moisturizes without the greasy feeling like other moisturizers...
Luscious
Different, this moisturizer gave me a fresh start every morning, it's refreshing scent and moisture feel nice while given me a healthy glow.
Amazing product
First of all, the Clean and Clera watermelon gel moisturizer smells amazing and makes my face really hydrated and leaves it feeling very soft!
My review
My review for the Clean & Clear® Watermelon Gel Moisturizer is excellent and I recommend this to others. My skin was refreshed and moisturized.
12/10/2019
Novelty softness for my dry skin
From the first time I used it I felt my skin incredibly soft and it lasted for many hours the sensation of softness I will definitely continue using it
Delightful smelling
This smelled delightful! It also washed off nicely and left no soapy residue. It left my skin nice and soft and hydrated.
Nice lotion!
The watermelon scent is light but noticeable. It soaks right in and doesn't leave any type of film behind, isn't sticky and didn't leave my face super shiny. Wears well under makeup, no issues with my sensitive skin.
11/10/2019
Wonderful, love this gel moisturizer
At first I applied it on my hand just to try it out and thought the scent was too strong. However later that night I applied it on my face for the first time and within minutes I could not tell I had it on--the scent was not noticeable at all! Either way the scent is really nice and fruity, it actually smells like a watermelon Jelly Rancher. It's so refreshing, moisturizing, cool on contact. My skin looks great in the morning and during the day. And the most important thing--it did not make me break out at all! That's awesome.
Love it!
Love Love Love Love loved it. The smell and the way it made my skin feel so good.
11/10/2019
It’s all about the watermelon.
I loved the smell. It made my skin feel sticky at first
Soft and Fruity
Clean and Clear smells fantastic and is very smooth on the skin.
Clean, light day moisture
I like the light moisture it provides. My skin still feels clean after applying the moisturizer but it feels hydrated and soft. I’m not usually a fan of watermelon scent but this scent was light and clean smelling not overpowering at all.
Watermelon soap
Made my face really soft. It smelled really good too.