Clean & Clear Watermelon Gel Moisturizer

11/10/2019
Face feels soft and refreshed
Clean & clear watermelon gel moisturizer made my face feel really silky soft after using it and very cool and refreshed. It didn’t feel greasy at all or leave any grimy feeling which is hard to find with moisturizers. Watermelon isn’t my favorite scent but this smelled pretty good and not too strong once it’s on your face. My face looks and feels very clean, smooth, and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product.
Watermelon Moisturizer
Great smell. Not to strong. Definitely moisturizes well. Make-up goes on well with it. Highly recommend. Did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Clean and Clear Moisterizing Gel
I prefer a lighter scent and the scent was very overpowering. The gel moisterizer was very soothing on my skin.
Moisture revival
Clean and clear watermelon moisturized my face better than I expected, had a light feeling and very refreshing
Amazing!
I love anything clean & clear so when I got the chance to test this I was super excited. This stuff is amazing, not only does this smell beyond amazing it has made my skin so smooth and it feels amazing.
Amazing!!!
The Clean & Clear Watermelon Gel Moisturizer is amazing! It makes your dry or dehydrated skin look flawless after one usage. The smell of the watermelon is also excellent! It smells amazing and the scent is also really fresh good on your skin. It’s gentle enough for daily use as well. Not only is this excellent product oil-free, but it’s also residue-free! The gel cream leaves no sticky residue on your skin that’s makes it feel uncomfortable either. This product is lightweight and gives your skin a fresh and appealing look. Overall, I definitely recommend this beauty of a product. You can simply apply it to your face and neck after cleansing for a nice and deliciously scented glow!!!
10/10/2019
Light weight and smells great
I had to fight my daughter over my free sample of CLean & Clear Watermelon Gel Misturizer. It came in the cutest bottle and has an amazing scent. My 12 year old daughter immediately tried to claim as hers. We both ended up sampling it and liking the light nongreasy feel. I can definitely see the appeal for my daughter over boring plain moisturizer. We will definitely be purchasing this product again in our household.
Fun Product
My daughter loved the Watermelon Gel Moisturizer. She said it felt great and loved the scent. She has somewhat sensitive skin and had no problem with it at all. We would both recommend it!
Refreshing!
The moisturizer was very light and not greasy as most other moisturizers are. I liked how it made my face feel after applying. It was very refreshing!
Love it!
Love this gel moisturizer. It smells great and feels really good on my skin. It isn't sticky and easily absorbed into my skin.
Soft & Hydrated
I apply it in the morning after I take a shower and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated for the rest of the day.
A seedles touch
I work as a nurse doing 12hr shift and felt it was ideal to use this product while I worked, and I also have oily skin. At the end of every shift my skin looked and felt good. My skin did not breakout with the gel moisturizer, it had a nice sent. Was not very overpowering which I liked a lot. I would most likely purchase this moisturizer for my daughters.
My review
My review for the Clean & Clear® Watermelon gel moisturizer is very good and I recommend it.
Watermelon Gel Moisturizer
I was glad to try the Clean & Clear® Watermelon Gel Moisturizer. It was a nice, light moisturizer and felt good when I applied it to my face. The only thing that keeps me from wanting to buy this particular gel is that the watermelon smell is way too overpowering to me. I like a moisturizer with little to no scent, otherwise, it's a good product.
08/10/2019
Hydrated skin for the win
Absorbed really well into my skin without being sticky or greasy at all.