Clear Gel Phone Case with 4FT Drop Protection for Samsung Galaxy S10

Clear Gel Phone Case with 4FT Drop Protection for Samsung Galaxy S10

01/06/2020
Great case
Alot of compliments on it, very protected. Was asked alotwhere to get a case like that from
31/05/2020
Galaxy S10 clear gel phone case
This case fit perfectly and is nice and snug on my phone. I also like the fact that it's clear so I'm able to see my phone through the case, rather than it just looking like a phone case. The gel is thick enough to give me confidence that if I accidentally drop my phone it won't break, but no so thick that it makes my phone bulky. The gel also gives my phone some grip so it won't slip out of my hand.
29/05/2020
Best protection product
I absolutely love the cleatr gel phone casewith 4ft drop protection for my Samsung galaxy s10. I dropped my phone down the stairs while trying to bring down my laundry and I was pleased that my phone was completely protected! Love this case!
26/05/2020
Solid Case with a great fit.
It has worked out well and I don't have any complaints just that I'd like to see it in other colors/patterns.
phone cover
It is a good quality material that fits my phone perfectly and easy to put on
It's just ok
It's a fine cheap case but I just don't like the look of it.
Solid Case
The case works great. Durable seems good and I feel like this case would hold up for the life of the phone. The additional drop protection is good peace of mind as well.
25/05/2020
Samsung Galaxy S10 Gel Case
I received this product as a sample and couldn't wait to test it on my phone. As a Samsung user I needed a new case so this came in handy at the right time. Firstly, this case was easy to put on my phone with no issues. It wasn't too tight or slack when it was on so I knew the phone wouldn't come out the case easily, as opposed to other cases I had before. I like the durable gel material which felt nice while holding the phone. I was able to access all the buttons with ease through the case like the on/off one and the volume up/down. I was also able to charge the phone using a wireless device so that was a great thing. The drop test worked very well because my phone accidently fell off the table and there were no scratches or dents when I picked it up. I showed it to my family and they were also impressed how there were no marks on the phone from the fall. This case is really strong and durable and I highly recommend it to everyone. I will definitely buy this case if needed again.
25/05/2020
Prevents damage
The new Gel Samsung Galaxy S10 Clear Phone Case with 4FT Drop Protection is extremely durable, and really helps prevent damage. I tested the product out by dropping my phone from the 4FT, and the case worked perfectly preventing any damage at all. This is a great phone case, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to keep one of the most important pieces of technology we have.
23/05/2020
S10 gel case review
It is decent in terms of protect but not as good as rugged cases. But, this case is very light as compared yo rugged cases and one can still protect the device with this case and flaunt as well.
22/05/2020
Love the clear phone case
I love the case. It's slim and looks sleek. Does not hamper the looks of my s10
Samsung Galaxy Phone Rubber Gel Case
It is a really good case but it does lack any style to it as it just plain and simple. I would recommend to at least buy a case like this when purchasing a phone. But I would not recommend to keep using this case for long periods of time.
S10 Clear Gel Case
Looks good, fits perfectly Provides excellent protection for dropped phone. Much better than having to replace your screen
Small
It's not bulky like most drop protect cases it still fits in my back pocket
Gel dont work well
I was not impressed at all. I would not buy this nor recommend it without some changes.