Clear Impact Phone Case with Intellishock Technology for iPhone XR

Clear Impact Phone Case with Intellishock Technology for iPhone XR

25/05/2020
The front
Like a lot I want protection iPhone completely but need something for the front the glass. It’s everything good and how look in my iPhone.
25/05/2020
Excellent quality
This is an excellent quality case. I love that my phone still appears thing and the case isn’t clunky like others. It also adequately protected my phone when I have accidentally dropped my phone a couple of times since putting this case on. I like the rubber sides on the case that make it easier to grip when holding. I’m super impressed with this case!
Great case, perfect fit
The buttons are very easy to press, the cutouts are precise. And if you’re worried about drop safety, the case seems very protective. The case fits very well and feels great in the hand. It does not feel bulky, It has a nice grip to it. Feels very durable too. Overall very happy with the case.
21/05/2020
Easy to slip on phone case!
On first impressions the case is not clear, it has a dark blu tint to it. Though you can see the backside of the phone. I love this phone case because it is so much easier to put on than my other phone cases. I had an Otterbox phone case right before I put this one on and it is much easier to remove and it protects about the same amount. I also love the gripping future on the sides of the phone case it makes it easier for my phone not to fall out of my hands, which I do not know if it happens to everybody but it happens to me. When taking pictures the phone case does not interfere with the flash or color of the picture. Another future that I love is the bottoms they are so easy to press and know where they are. Overall it is a great phone case, just that I would love to see it in different colors because this blue is not really mine.
Ok, but too thick
I’ve been using the case for a few days now, and It seems resistant and the color is discrete, but in my opinion it is too thick. I am used to thiner, plain cases. It is ok, but it won’t be my number one option
19/05/2020
The best protection for your phone!!
I love my new phone case!! It's lightweight and flexible yet will absorb any and all shock so my phone doesn't get broken. The design is simple yet elegant. This is a great phone case and the only brand I own and Trust. Thanks ONN.
18/05/2020
Clear Impact iPhone Case
I would definitely recommend the Clear Impact Phone Case. It fit my iPhone XR very well and protected it when dropped. It did not impede the use of the volume buttons, power button, speakers or charging port. I especially liked the ribbing along the sides for enhanced grip capability. The only downside is that I wish it would have been truly clear rather than smoky clear so that the color of my phone would show through better.
18/05/2020
phone case with intellishock technology
I did not think at first to be honest that I would like the clear impact phone case with intellishock Technology for my iPhone XR.but I was wrong,I actually Love it.And not doing it on purpose,I accidentally dropped from about 4 feet and I started freaking out thinking there was damage.But to my surprise it was fine.so I just wanted to thanks the tester club for choosing me for this trial.with out them sending it to me and for me to try it.i might have skipped over this case while looking for a new phone case.so yes I would recommend this to my family and friends and anyone else looking to buy a new phone case.thanks again tester club
17/05/2020
Nice clear case
This is a very nice case for my iPhone EXR. It fits great and love the clear that you can see the color of my phone which I love. Easy to use and no issue with the touchpad. Only thing is with many cases if you’re not holding the phone right the receiver can’t always hear you. Overall a great phone case.
16/05/2020
Durable
I think that the clear impact phone case with intellishock technology for IPhone XR fit well and is very durable. I personally would have liked it if it was a fun color.
Excellent Phone Case
I had been using a 2 piece phone case on My iPhone XR and wasn’t really happy with its bulky size. Since replacing it with the Clear Impact, I immediately loved it. It is one piece and thinner than my old one, very lightweight. The ridges on the side make it easy to hold on to and the side buttons are easy to push. The one thing I don’t like is the smoky dark tint of the case. I have a red phone, so I had thought it would really be clear (no color). I still love the case and would really like to get one for my husband’s Samsung.
15/05/2020
This phone case was fabulous it fits on my phone perfectly and feels absolutely sturdy I even dropped my phone once and it kept my phone completely safe! I love how simple the color is of the phone case I can still see the back of my phone perfectly I would definitely recommend this phone case to anyone who has accidents with the phone a lot
New Phone looks.
The case is very durable and looks great. Gave my phone a whole new look. Fits the phone good.
Not that much protection
The case is fine. It seems like it would protect the phone on the edges and back. The front though is completely unprotected. That in my opinion is the most important part of the phone. Why protect all of the other sides and surfaces and not protect the front? I do think that the lip will give some protection but I do not feel safe putting my expensive phone in a case that will not protect all surfaces. At the very least you would need to put a screen protector on it.
Intellishock Technology for your IPhone
This case fit my phone like a glove. I liked the way it felt on my phone. Just wished I got it in a different color to show it off. I also found it to be durable. I liked it.