Clear Pink with Gold Metallic Floral Phone Case for iPhone 11

Clear Pink with Gold Metallic Floral Phone Case for iPhone 11

25/05/2020
Fun and colorful
I really loved the fun and colorful design of this phone case. I felt the case was durable and offers the basic protection that cases of this type do.
25/05/2020
Cute and functional!
This case is slim, easy to install, and has a tasteful pattern.
20/05/2020
Good Protection
This case protected well but the clear portions of it clashed with my phone back and made it harder to see the pretty floral design. Definitely a good protection case for every day phone use, though!
19/05/2020
Iphone11 case
I e received this product and it’s very beautiful . I love the clear part to it. And the gold touches just make it look prettier. However this case I feel super pretty, but it does not have the full protection to avoid breakage and shattering. Definitely appealing but that’s probably the only reason I’ll buy it. Besides that I would rather have a thicker case.
18/05/2020
Cute but basic
It's a cute case that provides basic protection for your phone. It goes well over my mint green iphone and makes the colors pop on it. Buttons on the side are easy to push and find. Fits well and snug on phone. Would continue to use it if it just a bit more protection around the edges.
17/05/2020
Amazingly stylish and protective
I desperately wanted a case because I’d rather not go through the hassle of needing to get a replacement phone through insurance with everything that’s going on, and I wanted to keep my new phone secure while also being stylish. I definitely jumped at the opportunity to test this case for free in exchange for my honest feedback. As soon as I opened the package, I fell in love with this case. It’s not bulky, so my small hands don’t have trouble holding my phone in one hand with this case on. The design is beautiful, a lot of pink and white flowers with gold metallic accents and green leaves. My phone is purple so it’s like a mellow lavender field. It’s really cute and still does it’s job of protecting my phone. I have two toddlers, though I can’t blame just them for dropping my phone (they might get being clumsy from me 🥴) and I used to have facial expressions of absolute horror picking my phone up after a fall as to where I now don’t even flinch. This case is great all around.
16/05/2020
Beautiful case
This case is really pretty and I’m enjoying it it’s fit perfectly. Volume buttons and on off button works so smoothly. I was having a case before for my phone those buttons were too hard to press. But this case is so pretty looks beautiful and protective too. My kids are small they drop my phone many times during the day and I’m surprised with this case it’s very protective.
15/05/2020
Very cute case
Love the case, it has a beautiful pattern and seems to protect ok. This phone case is only rated for a 4ft drop so for me personally I would want a little more protection for my phone. I do recommend this product as it is very reasonably priced and I love the pattern.
Cute and Slim Case
I like that the phone case is more of a harder, more sturdy plastic rather than other cases that are soft, flimsy, jelly like. It provides better protection for the phone. I like how slim the case is and that it doesn't make the phone feel bulky or heavy. It fits snug on the phone and I have no issues with the volume or lock buttons on the sides. I love the pink and gold metallic floral design! It is simple and cute and its not one of those printed on designs that will chip or scratch off.
14/05/2020
Cute and protective phone case
This is a really great phone case. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but it’s thick enough that it protects my phone even from a drop as tall as 4 ft. It’s comfortable to hold and easy to slip on and off. OverLl, this case checks all of the boxes for me and I’m really happy with it. I would definitely purchase another phone case from this brand in the future.
Pretty case
I have the green iPhone 11 and this case looks beautiful on it! It Doesn’t feel bulky either. Easy in and out of pockets.
13/05/2020
This phone case is amazing! First of all, it’s sexy and stylish. Second, it sleek but also provides amazing protection. You get the beat of both worlds. I will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family.
Love pink
I absolutely love the flowers on the case. It matches my phone great.
13/05/2020
Nice fit! Love the print!
I received the case on Saturday, and I placed it on my phone. The case has been on for a few days now, and it fits well. I haven’t noticed any issues at all. Also the floral print is so pretty!! I love it!!
Very feminine
Just perfect since its clear with pink and gold metallic floral, the clear case shows the light green cover of my iPhone 11.