Clear Rugged Phone Case with Built-In Antimicrobial and Rotating Holster Clip for iPhone 11

28/05/2020
Holster Hotty!!!
I received a sample from Home Tester Club. It was a Clear Rugged Phone Case with Built-In Antimicrobial and Rotating Holster clip for my iphone 11 phone! The product worked great. It held my phone perfectly. You will hear no complains from me! Thank you so much for the chance to try this product! I have already recommended this product to my friends! Loving it!
26/05/2020
No more cracked screens.
The clear rugged phone case has proved to be a money saver. Before i received the case a had already cracked my screen protector twice and it happened from my phone falling out of my pocket. The case stills allows me to use my phone holder in the car and I don't have any issues plugging in my charger. The case looks bulky but it is not and is quite lightweight. So far i haven't had any problems with the case and my phone no longer falls out of my pocket using the holster clip.
25/05/2020
A great product to try...
To start with it is robust product...Heavy duty and and would definitely help protecting the phone from fall...the holster is a boon as it helps me keep the phone in place. My phone has a screen protector. When I put on the case...it ripped off the protector a bit from one of the bottom end the screen and I had to adjust it. This will be great experience for me if the protector would remain intact as well while putting in the case. And finally to me the case felt a bit heavier...cannot be put easily in pocket. The the priority purpose for which it is created...to protect the phone...it does a great job.
23/05/2020
Best iPhone case ever!
I always purchase OtterBox because they are strong and sturdy. Once I receive the package I was really excited about trying this new iPhone case so I removed the old case and put my rugged phone case with rotating Hollister clip. The case is slightly bulkier but that made me feel more secure that my iPhone would be more protected and having the holster I can have my phone with me at all times. #gotitforfree #hometesterclub
17/05/2020
Great case
My teenage daughter absolutely loves this phone case for her iphone 11. It does make the phone a bit bulkier but she likes it. Definitely protects the phone. She clips the holster on her bag. Great quality. Definitely recommend.
16/05/2020
Heavy Duty Protector!
Love the phone case. I am usually very accident prone and keep dropping my phone. This cover provides heavy duty protection with 15' drop protection. I no longer need to worry about my phone during hiking trips. It also has a built in anti microbial agent that helps fight growth of bacteria which otherwise can cause deterioration of product. Would definitely recommend this phone case to adventurous people like me.
15/05/2020
sturdy but bulky
It offers good protection but too bulky and unwieldy to use
15/05/2020
Nice case
This is a very nice case. It is really sturdy and feels like it will last a long time. I love the fact that it is antimicrobial. The clip is strong and I do not feel like it is falling off. It is very secure and I do not have to worry about loosing my phone. The thickness is also good. it does not make the phone feel bulky to me. Overall it is a great case and will last for a long time.
14/05/2020
ONN the spot in protecting my phone!
It's a good case makes my phone so secure and protected! The material is really nice and thick the only con is its a bit bulky. Other than that it really does a great job!
Very convenient!
This a great product but it could be better if it had a screen protector, I really liked that holster. It kept my phone in reach and safe from being dropped. It worked as it should as far as it being a phone case. It was easy to apply to the phone and was easily removed for cleaning.
13/05/2020
Phone case with holster clip
This phone case is so nice! It is very thick and durable and protects my phone well. The holster clip is wonderful to use at work and keeps my phone safe by my side the entire time. The plug cover keeps dust and debris out of the phone plug and keeps my phone clean! I absolutely love and reccomend this case!
13/05/2020
The best case I ever see
I love this case it's really protected my phone back and Front I really love it
Great Case with smartport protection
Great case, very sturdy plastic, with buttons (volume, power on/off) the enclosure that still give you a tactile feeling when using it, also the Smartport protection which keeps dust and debris out of port and very easy to plug in and charge it. The case is solidly built with good feel, that it does not add significant weight to the phone but is impressive and I like the way it protects the phone along the edges. The holster holds the phone securely in place, and it is easy to remove and replace it in the holster. I recommend this product for anyone who does a lot of outdoor work or activity.
12/05/2020
Love the case
I use for a week is great for my iPhone .... clear , cool design , great for hold in my handbag or belt , easy for clean , protect my phone of microbes, the holster is rotating .... I like it only is a little weight ... thanks home tester
12/05/2020
Clear plastic case? Try it!
I like the sturdy feel of the plastic holster. A lot of these break easy, but this one seems stronger.