4.7 5 0 69 69 Creamy vanilla-flavored coffee blended with crunchy, chocolate-covered organic coffee beans, white mocha chunks, and roasted almonds to give you a craveably delicious boost of energy. Crafted with sustainably sourced, organic coffee beans from Colombia, new CLIF Coffee Collection Energy Bars are available in three invigorating flavors: Vanilla Almond Latte, Caramel Macchiato, or Dark Chocolate Mocha.
Clif Bar Coffee Collection Vanilla Almond Latte

26/05/2020
La mejor barrita
Delicioso y realmente nutritivo. Sin duda alguna no falta en mi despensa
26/05/2020
Sabor
Es una barra energética deliciosa, muy completa y lo mejor es que no es tan dulce como otras!! 👍
25/05/2020
Keeps me going
When in need of a boost a convenient Mid day snack will give me energy to finish day this is why I choose Bar Cliff
25/05/2020
Girl on the Go
These Cliff bars are so good. I use to only eat the white macadamia nut bars, but decided to give these a try because I LOVE all things coffee. I'm still shocked at how much I like them. I sometimes skip a traditional breakfast and will have one of these instead. I have also made smoothie bowls and cut up a quarter of the bar to sprinkle on top, with some coconut flakes and banana... mMmmM
24/05/2020
Super Energia
El dia que probe la barra de proteina en el trabajo me comi una ensalada estilo mediterreano y la barra, pense que despues de un par de horas me dara una hambre espantosa y sin comida, pero pasaron las horas y no me dio hambre hasta que pasaron como cuatro horas, son increibles!
22/05/2020
A standoff ensued
These are incredible. So incredible? In fact, that my husband and I entered a sort of Wild West fight over them. I would take them with me to run errands - as in put the entire box in my car for nothing more than to ensure he couldn’t eat them while I was gone, and vice versa. They’re that good.
So delicious
Creo que esta será mi favorita justo con la de macadamia, simplemente deliciosas y porción adecuada
So yummy!!
I love this stuff it tastes amazing and Is very filing!! I try to hind them from my family haha they are simply amazing!! I would purchase again!
Coffee isnt bad
I love how quick and easy it is to grab this bar out the door. The taste and texture were spot on. I usually do not like coffee flavored but these bars are really good. I just dont like how expensive they are.
20/05/2020
Excellent
Pues les daré nuevo café ami esposo y a mi hijo que les encanta el cafe
19/05/2020
Buenisimo
Hace bastante tiempo que consumo estas barritas energéticas, su sabor es exquisito y me llena de energia!
16/05/2020
No bad
These are ok not liking the texture but most bars all have the same textures. The flavor is good tho. They are a great snack.
15/05/2020
AMAZING!!!!
I love the taste of the grains and nuts. I also make sure that I grab these when I go for a hike.
13/05/2020
Love these bars
Great tasting, have been a fan of clif bars, found a new favorite
11/05/2020
Very delicious
Has a great taste. Not to chewy and not to plain. Perfect size amount. But I usually eat 2 at a time. The ingredients clash together to meet perfectly.