4.9 5 0 340 340 Clorox Anywhere Wipes are gentle enough to use around kids, pet areas and food contact surfaces but powerful enough to destroy tough messes.
Clorox Anywhere Wipes, Fragrance-Free

11/01/2021
Professional cleaning company
I own a professional detail cleaning company. We work for many realtors, and a lot of very high end homes and even for some very well known people. The surfaces in homes in these grand homes MUST be safe for many many different surfaces (granite, wood, tile, copper, brass, brushed nickel, marble, and so many other very high end surfaces! We dilute this product in a bucket with warm water (just a little) and it cleans beautifully, smells great and does not damage these high end surfaces! We love this product!
28/12/2020
Luv
I 💕 these, they are SOOOO convenient! And they do the job. I like it for easy access, when yr on the go. I would prefer mine to smell, like clorox.. lol, I luv the bleach smell
04/12/2020
Nice!
I use these pretty much everywhere whether it’s the car, the kitchen, or for cleaning outdoor tools. The only fault it has it the opening. I’ve been scratched and cut multiple times, but other than that it’s amazing.
28/11/2020
Clorox wipes
I have them around my house easy to get abd use to wipe the door nops,counters ect. We love to have them around.
06/11/2020
Bye bye germs
My family has low immune systems to I tend to have OCD when it comes to cleaning i have always trusted clorox to disinfectant my home, from colds to sinus infections clorox seems to get rid of all unwanted bacteria.
21/10/2020
Love these wipes!
I trust clorox wipes when cleaning and disinfecting! I have been using these more than ever since the Covid pandemic. They are very convenient to use and can be used just about anywhere. I highly recommend these wipes!
13/10/2020
The Best
10/10/2020
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I recommend it clean smell I loved it♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
30/08/2020
Excellent
It is very good to clean, disinfect daily. Easy and practical to use
22/08/2020
love it
I have cleaning business and i Use them constantly
13/08/2020
Good for spur of the moment messes
It works great for spur of the moment cleaning such as spills or dirt getting tracked into the house. Smudges on surfaces or sticky areas. Wouldn't recommend for deep cleaning
29/07/2020
Corona Favorite
I have used them for every thing! Counters, door handles, steering wheel, car seats.....you name it and I bet I've wiped it down!💗
11/07/2020
Clorox
Clorox Anywhere Wipes, Fragrance-Free. These work really well
07/06/2020
Clorox
Son los mejores a la hora de desinfectar. Lo uso para las tiendas casa y para desinfectar el carro. Definitivamente es el artículo de más uso diario.
20/05/2020
Buen producto
Muy bueno para desinfectar las superficies , pero ahora no tenemos en el mercado