4.9 5 0 14 14 Clean and disinfect your floors in one step. Clorox® Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths fit Swiffer® Sweeper and other mopping tools. Plus, they’re ultra-textured to help you take on the dirtiest job by trapping 4x more particles, dirt and hair.† Chores just got a whole lot easier.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths

24/02/2021
Clorox floor wipes
Cleans well and has a nice scent. I don't care for the floral scented ones, the scent is over powering
10/02/2021
Fantastic Cleaner & Sanitizer
Clorox Wipes are so great!! They're handy & it smells so clean when I use them!! I know everything is clean when I can see it and smell it. Clorox wipes are great just as they are!!
09/02/2021
A Better Clean
The Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloth product, is truly a game changer. With the uncertainty everyone world wide is facing due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, it's a great day when I can clean and disinfect my floors at the same time. These will definitely be my new go-to Mopping Cloths!
05/02/2021
Clorox mopping wipes
Works great on my floor picks up all the dirt and dust bunnies I would recommend this to anyone Home Tester Club did not send them to me I Bought them
04/02/2021
Best product ever!
This is an awesome product! I love that it not only disinfects but at the same time it cleans so well. This product is perfect for quick, efficient cleaning. I feel this product should be in everyone's household! It's the only brand I will use for my family. Try this product, you won't regret it!
03/02/2021
Cool
This is so simple and fresh to use. I really love it.
16/01/2021
Clorox is awesome!
These are great for keeping the hardwood floors clean. Plus anything made by Clorox is awesome! Trusted brand to kill away the germs!
11/01/2021
Disinfects
Love how this disinfects any germs on my floor so my kids can crawl around without me having to worry. My neighbor came over for dinner and even commented how clean my floors
03/12/2020
makes floors so clean
I love using these pads. They have the right amount of moist to them and clean my floors without having to use a lot of force. They do not leave any streaks. Highly recommend.
01/12/2020
Help keeps my home clean.
With this pandemic and having a 9 month old I worry what is on my floors since our little guy is crawling and walking around now. I must tell you I know i can trust the Clorox brand to keep things safe and sanitized for my family.
clorox wipes
everybody is using disinfectants these days. There is no strong odor. They literally clean everything. I am very pleased with how they have improved the product. Definitely would recommend this for anybody
Clean
I received it as a free sample an it worked great definitely would but it
Not as expected
Cloths were too dry for my needs. Slightly heavier soiled areas didn't clean as well, but light areas appeared clean. No obvious streaking.
Cleans and NO streaks
Purchased these wipes since the ones I usually bought weren't in stock. Very skeptical but so glad I did. Now it's all I use on my hardwood and tile floors.