4.9 5 0 452 452 These scented wipes in a flexible pack allow you to easily dispense, clean and disinfect while storing, stacking or taking on the go is a breeze.
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

25/02/2021
Convenient
I really love how convenient these pack of Clorox wipes are. They fit easily in my purse, backpack, center console in my car ect.. I always have a pack in my purse because they are so handy to have on hand
10/02/2021
Good for travel
Bought these for a plane flight with a newborn. This was perfect for wiping everything down before we sat down. Also easy to pack! Just make sure you put it in a resealable bag for your flight (the cabin pressure changes can make the wipes leak!
10/02/2021
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!
The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are triple-layered to clean, disinfect and remove allergens for 5x cleaning power and leave a Crisp Lemon scent. These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen counters bathroom surfaces and more.
03/02/2021
Wow!
This is a great space saver and it works so well. It smells great.
02/02/2021
Bleach
The wipes i feel are more handy then using straight bleach
22/12/2020
GREAT Product
I absolutely LOVE this product and it so easy to get the wipes out then it is from the orginal Clorox/Lysol cans!!! Its just like it says on the package, easy to pull and it really is! I 1000% recommend this product!!! Its also easier to take on the go as well.
07/09/2020
Nice
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I love clorox and these are great
24/08/2020
The best
I love clorox! Nothing is as clean as something cleaned with bleach! I know when i come home and smell bleach, that my house is clean!
11/08/2020
Yes, please!
Found these on Amazon during Covid and love them. I do think they may be a bit pricey currently but good none the less. The scent is lovely. Easy pop up and easy storage with the flat pouch. Sent some off to college with my first born so. To clean his college apartment
04/08/2020
It only took how long?
The use of a tub instead of the tube is fantastic. Why did it take so long. I stopped so quick in the store I almost slide down to my but. I grabbed two, just to help wipe down my house quicker. My husband had COVID-19, but was one of the lucky ones since he has recovered and is back to work.
20/05/2020
Muy buenas
SAN muy buenas limpian y desinfectan cualquier superficie aunque en estos momentos no hay en el mercado
07/04/2020
Amazing wipes
I love Clorox brand and these disinfectant wipes are amazing. I use them everyday when I am home cleaning and when I travel for work in different hotels I can always rely on these amazing wipes to clean and disinfect surfaces for me.
29/01/2020
Clorox wipes
I love this product I keep in the bathroom and kitchen. I love using on my counter tops, not only does it sanitize but smell awesome too.
07/01/2020
better than the bottle
I am so glad Clorox made an easy to pull package. The same great disinfecting wipe, in an easy to pull package, genius. Thank you so much for making my life a little bit easier!
06/01/2020
Clorox is a must
I use these for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. My kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, walls, floors, counters EVERYTHING!