4.7 5 0 262 262 Clorox Scentiva Multi Surface Cleaner cleans and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria throughout your home, leaving behind a fabulous Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent.
Clorox Scentiva Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Milti-Surface Cleaner

15/01/2021
Perfect
Before this pandemic I never even knew that this existed I’m so glad that I was able to find it not only does it clean but it also leaves your house smelling so nice and fresh it’s nice to have your house feeling and looking its best thanks to this cleaner
24/12/2020
Smells wonderful
one of the things I really look for in a cleaner is how it smells as I'm cleaning and how it leaves my home smelling when I'm done. This product does it all, and from a name that I already trust to clean my home.
21/12/2020
Awesome product!
Absolutely love the smell of this product! Works great for many rooms of the house and leaves the whole house smelling wonderful! I use it at home and my professional cleaning jobs.
26/10/2020
Nice scent and great cleaning power!
This Clorox Scentiva has become one of my favorite products to clean my bathroom with. I love that the scent is not overpowering but enough to make my bathroom smell fresh and clean. It has excellent cleaning power and does a fantastic job of eliminating odors as well. I am just having a hard time finding it anymore.
17/10/2020
Good product
The scent doesn't last long but overall it is a good cleaning product
13/10/2020
Must have
I love to keep my house clean and germ free so I can’t live without Clorox! Cleans surfaces so well, doesn’t leave stains, a little bit smells but all go away if the window is open. Also I love that it kills 99% of known germs and viruses which is amazing. Totally recommend!
10/10/2020
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I recommend it clean smell I loved it♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
29/07/2020
Stinky
I love every thing Clorox.....but this scent. I absolutely smells like cheap commercial air deodorizer in bathroom at corner gas station in the 1970s. Just gross.
24/07/2020
Beatrice
Es muy bueno. Yo soy maniática con la limpieza y mas en la cocina y baños. Su olor a lavanda y jazmines son excelentes. Deja muy limpia las superficies y no deja nada de residuos. Mas cuando hay niños
15/06/2020
Clorox
Clorox Scentiva Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface Cleaner. This does not leave a residue and smells great
02/06/2020
Clorox scentiva
It smells great,cleans well.Leaves no residue.The scent last a long time.The bottle is pretty.
13/04/2020
Must
01/04/2020
Works like a charm
This is my favorite scent of all time!! it is so good. Not only does it smell good it also cleans good. It kills germs, cuts through grease, and leaves an amazing smell that'll last. So its even more motivating to clean!
12/03/2020
No harsh smell
If you haven't tried this product please do yourself a favor and try it. It cleans well and in my opinion smells much better than other cleaners
27/02/2020
Good smell & works well!
This has a really pleasant smell, although it still has a bleach odor to it. Foams nicely & does the trick!