4.7 5 0 140 140 Clorox Scentiva Multi Surface Cleaner cleans and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria throughout your home, leaving behind a fabulous Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent.
Clorox Scentiva Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Milti-Surface Cleaner

29/07/2020
Stinky
I love every thing Clorox.....but this scent. I absolutely smells like cheap commercial air deodorizer in bathroom at corner gas station in the 1970s. Just gross.
24/07/2020
Beatrice
Es muy bueno. Yo soy maniática con la limpieza y mas en la cocina y baños. Su olor a lavanda y jazmines son excelentes. Deja muy limpia las superficies y no deja nada de residuos. Mas cuando hay niños
15/06/2020
Clorox
Clorox Scentiva Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Multi-Surface Cleaner. This does not leave a residue and smells great
02/06/2020
Clorox scentiva
It smells great,cleans well.Leaves no residue.The scent last a long time.The bottle is pretty.
13/04/2020
Must
I love to keep my house clean and germ free so I can’t live without Clorox! Cleans surfaces so well, doesn’t leave stains, a little bit smells but all go away if the window is open. Also I love that it kills 99% of known germs and viruses which is amazing. Totally recommend!
01/04/2020
Works like a charm
This is my favorite scent of all time!! it is so good. Not only does it smell good it also cleans good. It kills germs, cuts through grease, and leaves an amazing smell that'll last. So its even more motivating to clean!
12/03/2020
No harsh smell
If you haven't tried this product please do yourself a favor and try it. It cleans well and in my opinion smells much better than other cleaners
27/02/2020
Good smell & works well!
This has a really pleasant smell, although it still has a bleach odor to it. Foams nicely & does the trick!
04/02/2020
Too strong of a smell
I am allergic to the smell of regular bleach. I try to use scented bleach or bleach alternatives. The smell of the Clorox Scentiva was over powering. I cleaned a small portion of my kitchen and had to stop to open the windows.
31/01/2020
So fresh and so clean
I loved this product it worked great and I could use it on all surfaces. I love the smell too!
03/01/2020
Okay
It works, but I honestly feel Mr Clean is a much better product.
13/12/2019
Use this stuff alot
I actually use this stuff to clean the bathrooms! It works great at our fire station where the men are definitely stinky sometimes! Clorox has out done themselves with a great disinfectant that smells great too!
24/11/2019
It smells awesome.
I don’t like Jasmine and was so skeptical when l received a sample of this product! And I was surprised how nice it is, I started enjoying cleaning because from now on it associates with this amazing scent!!! It’s really really good!
15/10/2019
Great smell
This works very well to clean and smells really good. I like how it doesn’t have a strong chemical smell.
14/10/2019
I LOVE this scent
I can't bring myself to use regular Clorox fter smelling this. I get excited to clean because I know that my room/house will smell incredible. It's great to have a product that cleans well, but it's priceless to have a product that cleans well and freshens so intensely.