4.7 5 0 269 269 Clorox Scentiva Multi Surface Cleaner cleans and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria throughout your home, leaving behind a fabulous Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent.
Clorox Scentiva Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine Milti-Surface Cleaner

26/02/2021
Smells amazing
Love this stuff! It’s one of my go-to products when I am doing a whole house clean. Smells so good!
17/02/2021
Cloroxjasmin cleaner
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. Jasmine cleaner
13/02/2021
Excellent product
i love this brand. always innovating with quality products. I have loved this product. perfect for removing bad smells and dirt
08/02/2021
Cleaning power
I’ve tried this Clorox scentiva cleaner just once, but it is amazing. It is hard to find it at store during these times. It smells great and cuts through grease, dirt and similar stains very well.
03/02/2021
Cool
This smells so soothing and calming. It makes cleaning a treat.
02/02/2021
No germs
I love using this to clean my kitchen countertops because it leaves them spotless. The only downside to it is that the smell of clorox can be a little too overpowering.
02/02/2021
Clorox Scentiva
This Clorox smells so clean and fresh and it works just as well as the original Clorox.
15/01/2021
Perfect
Before this pandemic I never even knew that this existed I’m so glad that I was able to find it not only does it clean but it also leaves your house smelling so nice and fresh it’s nice to have your house feeling and looking its best thanks to this cleaner
24/12/2020
Smells wonderful
one of the things I really look for in a cleaner is how it smells as I'm cleaning and how it leaves my home smelling when I'm done. This product does it all, and from a name that I already trust to clean my home.
21/12/2020
Awesome product!
Absolutely love the smell of this product! Works great for many rooms of the house and leaves the whole house smelling wonderful! I use it at home and my professional cleaning jobs.
26/10/2020
Nice scent and great cleaning power!
This Clorox Scentiva has become one of my favorite products to clean my bathroom with. I love that the scent is not overpowering but enough to make my bathroom smell fresh and clean. It has excellent cleaning power and does a fantastic job of eliminating odors as well. I am just having a hard time finding it anymore.
17/10/2020
Good product
The scent doesn't last long but overall it is a good cleaning product
13/10/2020
Must have
I love to keep my house clean and germ free so I can’t live without Clorox! Cleans surfaces so well, doesn’t leave stains, a little bit smells but all go away if the window is open. Also I love that it kills 99% of known germs and viruses which is amazing. Totally recommend!
10/10/2020
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I recommend it clean smell I loved it♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
29/07/2020
Stinky
I love every thing Clorox.....but this scent. I absolutely smells like cheap commercial air deodorizer in bathroom at corner gas station in the 1970s. Just gross.