Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors

4.4 5 0 216 216 Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors removes tough stains and deep odors from both hard and soft surfaces.
Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors

25/03/2021
Great product we have puppies so we use this daily thank goodness it removes the urine smell on first spray and wipe up. Highly recommended this product
10/03/2021
Puppy kit essential
Puppy potty training is tough and since they pee a lot in very short interval of time there are always accidents in the house but this stuff worked great for pee cleaning and odor removal.
03/03/2021
Does the trick
This was a lifesaver! Had a cat that was urinating in the house! Thank goodness I found this stuff!
03/03/2021
Good
Tried this since my son is just learning how to use the toilet and there’s usually urine all over the place in the bathroom. This spray has a good scent, although I still have to use a stronger bathroom cleaner to get rid of the urine smell.
21/02/2021
Must for cats
I use this with my cats, clients dogs and my elderly gentleman who miss the toilet. It works for all of them
20/02/2021
Tackles men's bathroom disasters!
I worked at a construction company a few years ago where I was basically the only female on the payroll. I was technically the office/payroll last but I ended up gwry quickly becoming the 'do-all except construction related jobs' lady too! Which I didn't mind, I loved my job and I enjoyed the guys o worked with. But cleaning the restrooms was always a dreaded daily chore until I found this product while shopping for office/shop supplies one day. I swear by this product now and will never use anything else when cleaning "toilet related messes" 100% a die hard believe of this stuff now!
10/02/2021
Gets the job done
I’m not a fan of the smell of the product but it gets the intended job done
23/12/2020
Must have for puppies
Between having a puppy and a toddler this was a must have for us. It really worked on taking away any smell and getting rid of stains. Definitely worth it for the price.
22/12/2020
Works great
Have kids? Have little boys? Have pets? Then you need this product! This product is great for cleaning up urine around or on the toilet from bad aiming as well as after an accident from one of your pets. I recommend this product if you have children, pets or take care of any elderly family members who may have accidents in the bathroom!
01/12/2020
If you’re a boy mom this is the best.
I’m a mother of a little boy. When he was potty training this was a must and we still use it for the misses of not hitting the cheerio. Seriously. It takes the smell out and the stain of gross yellow. Love love love it.
28/09/2020
It’s OK
I have tried this product a different number of times. It has worked , and gotten the smell out of my carpet about half of those times. It works fine for urine, unless it is from a cat. Wish I would’ve known
20/09/2020
Works on new stains
I love this product, it works great on new dog urine stains. I have an older dog that has accidents and this has kept the smell away.
10/09/2020
Works great on cat urine!
What a great, easy product to use. I have had no issues with the product bleaching anything. Eliminates cat urine with ease and leaves a pleasant smell behind. Great cost for value of product.
07/06/2020
Clorox
Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors. This works really well
27/01/2020
It works!
I have 3 grandsons that can't seem to hit the toilet every time they use it. I love the way it gets rid of the urine odor immediately. The sprayer works great without wearing your hand out. I would recommend for any family with young boys.