4.5 5 0 195 195 This powerful cleaner removes both urine stains and odors from bathroom tile, grout, urinals and toilets. It can also be used on soft surfaces such as rugs, carpets, mattresses and upholstery.

Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors removes tough stains and deep odors from both hard and soft surfaces.

Tina (Fullerton)

• 3 Comments
12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is pretty good at removing the spots that are left when someones son isn't quite right. Good for spots on the toilet, tile floor and even the walls. I just wish this product came in a different scent.

Pamela (Yes)

10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is amazing. My son is a bed wetter. He has been for 6 years. I found this product about 2 years ago and I fell in love with it. It has a clean smell and does the trick.

Sabrina (Wolfe City)

• 5 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I usually have to put something in my carpet cleaner but I only sprayed this on the spots I needed and let it sit for a few minutes before using the carpet cleaner. I used this on puppy accidents! It really does work!

Tammy (Milford)

• 4 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Product works pretty well definitely destroys the odor and most of the stains.

Victoria (Mentor)

• 0 Upload
  • 34 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

If you have men or children living in your home, this is a MUST!!! I have tried many products but none seem to get ride of urine smell like Clorox Urine! This also does not have a super strong chemical smell.

Brianne (San Antonio)

10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

There is always some sort of urine smell in the house with two boys and a dog! The dog is worse, and this spray is a savior in my house. Due to the sheer amount on my walls/furniture I also use a Clorox lemon spray along with it (it doesn't stain and neither does the accompanying spray) and it IMMEDIATELY freshens not only the item but the room smells better as well!

Alicia (North East)

10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Between a puppy and my potty training son, I feel like I am always cleaning up someone’s urine. My mother-in-law suggested this so I got it and I am so happy that I did! It takes away the odor and I feel like it really cleans up the messes. I’m a happy customer!

Riah (Pittsburg)

• 26 Comments
10/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

This stuff works great. I had to use it when I was working at a Legion, cleaning bathrooms, urinals and kitchens. This stuff worked great at removing grime and dried pee and it smells better than regular bleach. I'd recommend this product if you want to use a better smelling bleach and something that really cleans what you're needing to clean.

Rachael (Scottsdale)

• 3 Comments
10/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I purchased this out of sheer curiosity. I am so glad I did!!! I used the whole bottle in only a couple weeks. I have a very large dog who sometimes can't hold his bladder and this has been a carpet saver!!! I have also used this on a few other pet stains (not urine) and it has helped with the carpet discolorations. The toilets in my apartment are old and stained and I never thought they would look new. Will definitely purchase again.

Chelsea (Seven Hills)

• 0 Upload
  • 9 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I purchased this on a whim when I was out of natures miracle urine destroyer. I have two chihuahuas who just do whatever they want on my carpet and I’m constantly running behind them to clean up. I used this product on my carpet and it was the easiest clean up I’ve ever had! Spray, wait, Blot up- urine gone! Unlike other brands, you don’t have to waste a lot of the product buy pouring it on to soak the stain. I also really Appreciated that this doesn’t have an overpowering fragrance with it. This removed stains and smells in minutes, and worked great on hard surfaces too without leaving any residue behind. I will be replacing my regular, more expensive brand witj the Clorox, as it works just as well at more than half the cost!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours