4.5 5 0 199 199 This powerful cleaner removes both urine stains and odors from bathroom tile, grout, urinals and toilets. It can also be used on soft surfaces such as rugs, carpets, mattresses and upholstery.

Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Clorox Urine Remover for Stains and Odors removes tough stains and deep odors from both hard and soft surfaces.

Walida (Columbia)

• 0 Upload
  • 14 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

After stumbling into this in Walmart I was bit curious as it's not only from the makers of all great products but was geared towards well pet urine. While our dog is fully trained there are occasional accidents -- didn't think this warranted another cleanser but I went for it. It works - leaves no traces of smelling too strong and no trace of dog urine. Great product, cleanses and deodorizes any trace of pet urine with ease. Glad I found it.

Samantha (Ludowici)

• 5 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have toddlers and a puppy, so I go through this stuff! It’s great not only for urine but it will get the vomit smell and stains out as well! Sam’s club has a great deal on it!

Joyce (Pittsburgh)

• Review
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

Cleans up pet stains. Awesome product. Easy to use.

Krissy (Red Bluff)

• Review
12/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

acted fast to remove odor upon clean-up. no harsh chemical or bleach smell when used, did the job i needed!

Tina (Fullerton)

• 3 Comments
12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is pretty good at removing the spots that are left when someones son isn't quite right. Good for spots on the toilet, tile floor and even the walls. I just wish this product came in a different scent.

Pamela (Yes)

• 1 Comment
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is amazing. My son is a bed wetter. He has been for 6 years. I found this product about 2 years ago and I fell in love with it. It has a clean smell and does the trick.

Sabrina (Wolfe City)

• 5 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I usually have to put something in my carpet cleaner but I only sprayed this on the spots I needed and let it sit for a few minutes before using the carpet cleaner. I used this on puppy accidents! It really does work!

Tammy (Milford)

• 4 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Product works pretty well definitely destroys the odor and most of the stains.

Victoria (Mentor)

• 0 Upload
  • 34 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

If you have men or children living in your home, this is a MUST!!! I have tried many products but none seem to get ride of urine smell like Clorox Urine! This also does not have a super strong chemical smell.

Brianne (San Antonio)

• 1 Comment
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

There is always some sort of urine smell in the house with two boys and a dog! The dog is worse, and this spray is a savior in my house. Due to the sheer amount on my walls/furniture I also use a Clorox lemon spray along with it (it doesn't stain and neither does the accompanying spray) and it IMMEDIATELY freshens not only the item but the room smells better as well!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours