4.4 5 0 32 32 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.

Amazing!
Love the oaty vanilla flavor, really enhances my cup of coffee.
New favorite creamer!
I absolutely LOVE this! The flavor is very amazing and the price was also very reasonable for the amount you get. I highly recommend this for anyone that is an avid coffee drinker, its the best one i have tried in awhile!
Soooooo good
This is my absolute favorite flavored creamer EVER
7/13/2019
I bought this on a whim while I was at target. I'm very happy I did, it's delicious. The creamy consistency of half and half with the taste of oat milk and subtle vanilla. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
7/12/2019
Impressed
I was really impressed with the taste of this Coffee Mate natural bliss® Vanilla Oat Milk and the creamy texture. I like that it is more healthy option but still has really great flavor
7/11/2019
Coffee creamer
Great twist on flavor and taste!! I have tried other flavors and this is my favorite so far
7/11/2019
Natural Bliss Oat milk Creamer really smooth and creamy
I would definitely recommend Natural Bliss Oat Milk Creamer, as it was so smooth and creamy It was better than cream, or milk. I will add it to my rotation of plant based creamers, i love Almond milk, and Cashew milk creamers, so Oat will be the next great variety for me to enjoy. I found a coupon online, so it gave me an added incentive to try it.
Creamy and Tasty!
I love this product. Bought it from Acme or Giant. I'm vegan and sometimes prefer a light creamer vs plant based milk. No improvements, although I definitely prefer almond/cashew kinds. I'd recommend it.
So delicious!!!
I decided to buy this based on a recommendation from my sister. I had seen it before, but passed it by thinking I definitely wouldn't like it. To my surprise it was amazing!!! It wasn't too sweet, it was perfect. I added a teaspoon amount. I enjoy this so much. I've even decreased the amount of sugar I use in my coffee.
great for coffee
I really like this flavor for my morning coffee. It really tastes interesting and different. I don't consider it the best one but it is my top five. I recommend this to anyone who would like to try something different.
7/8/2019
Deliciously Coffee
Wonderfully scrumptious and creamy delicious perfection of our family of coffee lovers! Anytime of the day or night, works perfect every time!
7/8/2019
Creamy yet natural
This product tasted creamy yet still provided the natural flavour of oat milk. It was very light and refreshing, my go to for my morning cereal! It’s a good healthy option
Creamy and Delicious
I really love this creamy because it has a lot of vanilla flavor and tastes delicious. I don't like regular milk, so I love that this is made with oat milk and tastes delicious. It has simple ingredients and better flavor than other brands and I love using it in my coffee!
Natural Bliss Oat Milk
My doctor did not want me to drink regular cows milk and recommended oak milk as a substitute and since I love eating cereals for breakfast I was glad that I did not have to stop eating cereal because the oat milk replaced the cows milk and it was good but not as tasty as cows milk
Love it!
Love this creamer ! My stomach didn't hurt after drinking it like all the other creamers .