4.6 5 0 70 70 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.

8/23/2019
Best creamer by far
So, I’m a little sensitive to dairy products. I’ll indulge in pizza, but can’t stomach dairy creamers and milk. This product really tastes amazing, and it doesn’t bring fatigue as with dairy creamers!
8/21/2019
This creamer is delicious!
I've tried lots of different creamers (dairy based, almond milk, etc) and this oat milk creamer is the best I've tried! The vanilla flavor is creamy and sweet, but not overpowering. It complements my morning coffee perfectly!
8/21/2019
Wonderful in coffee
I am so in love with this oat milk creamer, it is a wonderful substitute for milk. It had a creamy texture that is just divine in coffee
8/20/2019
Thank you for this product I enjoyed its rich flavoraful creamy taste in my moring coffee. Would purchase at any opportunity. The price is equal to lesser products of it kind.
8/19/2019
Great taste
The taste is great by itself or with smoothies. Love it.
8/18/2019
Oatmeal Natural Bliss Cramer
I really didn’t like the taste of this, but my husband does. So I guess we will be using different creamers for the house lol.
8/18/2019
Nice product
Nice one.. Love to buy natural products now a days
8/17/2019
Best Creamer Ever
This Natural Bliss Creamer is an amazing creamer alone and by far the best vegan creamer I have ever tried! Its all natural ingredients puts it above the rest! So creamy and rich it enhances tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Nothing comes close to it! A must have! I seriously love this creamer and have told all of my friends who also now love it!
8/17/2019
Really good
Great flavor,rich tasting, everyone should try this
8/16/2019
Delicioso
Me encanta Coffee mate natural bliss® con crema de sabor a Leche de Avena y Vainilla, va perfecto con mi café por las mañanas ..
8/15/2019
I’ve been trying to switch all my products over to a no dairy nut alternative and this was beyond my means. It’s amazing in flavor and you can barely tell the difference from original dairy creamers. I no longer purchase anything else but this!
8/13/2019
I have to admit I was sceptical about trying this out in my coffee. Being lactose intolerant it's not easy to find good products a majority of the time. The taste was amazing, so smooth going down. Again amazing flavor! Satisfyingly sweet! CVI have not used anything else since.
8/6/2019
Adicta
Sencillamente Delicioso todos los dias por la mañana que hago mi cafecito no puede faltar esto ya que le da un increíble sabor unico y saludable recomiendo al 100% es una buena marca y gran calidad.
8/3/2019
LOVED
I drink a lot of coffee and i have loved natural bliss, but when i saw the oat milk i was disturbed. i had a friend convince me to try it and i loved it, i really do recommended using this.
8/1/2019
Okay at first I was very hesitant to try but I love adventuring out of my comfort zone so I bought it and I fell in love its absolutely amazing