4.5 5 0 82 82 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.

19/08/2019
Great taste
The taste is great by itself or with smoothies. Love it.
18/08/2019
Oatmeal Natural Bliss Cramer
I really didn’t like the taste of this, but my husband does. So I guess we will be using different creamers for the house lol.
18/08/2019
Nice product
Nice one.. Love to buy natural products now a days
17/08/2019
Best Creamer Ever
This Natural Bliss Creamer is an amazing creamer alone and by far the best vegan creamer I have ever tried! Its all natural ingredients puts it above the rest! So creamy and rich it enhances tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Nothing comes close to it! A must have! I seriously love this creamer and have told all of my friends who also now love it!
17/08/2019
Really good
Great flavor,rich tasting, everyone should try this
16/08/2019
Delicioso
Me encanta Coffee mate natural bliss® con crema de sabor a Leche de Avena y Vainilla, va perfecto con mi café por las mañanas ..
15/08/2019
I’ve been trying to switch all my products over to a no dairy nut alternative and this was beyond my means. It’s amazing in flavor and you can barely tell the difference from original dairy creamers. I no longer purchase anything else but this!
13/08/2019
I have to admit I was sceptical about trying this out in my coffee. Being lactose intolerant it's not easy to find good products a majority of the time. The taste was amazing, so smooth going down. Again amazing flavor! Satisfyingly sweet! CVI have not used anything else since.
06/08/2019
Adicta
Sencillamente Delicioso todos los dias por la mañana que hago mi cafecito no puede faltar esto ya que le da un increíble sabor unico y saludable recomiendo al 100% es una buena marca y gran calidad.
03/08/2019
LOVED
I drink a lot of coffee and i have loved natural bliss, but when i saw the oat milk i was disturbed. i had a friend convince me to try it and i loved it, i really do recommended using this.
01/08/2019
Okay at first I was very hesitant to try but I love adventuring out of my comfort zone so I bought it and I fell in love its absolutely amazing
29/07/2019
Love it!
Tastes great! Definitely is awesome for lactose intolerance as well.
Good fine product
It is smooth. Tasting great makes it a good product and worth every penny
Creamy,rich and filling
I did like the fact that this was a healthier choice for my coffee. It was rich and the vanilla made it great. However, it was a little heavy like I had eaten several bowls of oatmeal. I like oatmeal just not in my coffee. I'm going to try and use it as a favoring to my steel cut oats! Instead of milk and sugar. I'll let you know how it goes;)
Creamy deliciousness!
This creamer is very creamy and delicious hard to believe that it is good for me on top of the taste! Makes my morning coffee that much better!