4.6 5 0 70 70 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.

#Oat Milk Creamer
I love ❤️ this product it tastes so good. Pros: Very healthy for you with all natural ingredients. May be good for dieting because I stayed full. A lot of creamers can make you get an upset stomach The flavor is tasty. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family and of course my friends @Home Tester Club.
7/18/2019
Great product - love the taste and consistency . Tastes just like regular coffee creamer. Cannot recommend enough!
Love
This is quite yummy! Really good quality product, it's so delicious and the oat taste is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product
Just oaty
Just for context I do normally drink Colombian roast coffees. I feel like this would be good with a flavored coffee. I didnt like the oat flavor so I did have to add some other flavoring to be able to finish the bottle. I dont see myself purchasing oat creamer.
Amazing!
Love the oaty vanilla flavor, really enhances my cup of coffee.
New favorite creamer!
I absolutely LOVE this! The flavor is very amazing and the price was also very reasonable for the amount you get. I highly recommend this for anyone that is an avid coffee drinker, its the best one i have tried in awhile!
Soooooo good
This is my absolute favorite flavored creamer EVER
7/13/2019
I bought this on a whim while I was at target. I'm very happy I did, it's delicious. The creamy consistency of half and half with the taste of oat milk and subtle vanilla. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
7/12/2019
Impressed
I was really impressed with the taste of this Coffee Mate natural bliss® Vanilla Oat Milk and the creamy texture. I like that it is more healthy option but still has really great flavor
7/11/2019
Coffee creamer
Great twist on flavor and taste!! I have tried other flavors and this is my favorite so far
7/11/2019
Natural Bliss Oat milk Creamer really smooth and creamy
I would definitely recommend Natural Bliss Oat Milk Creamer, as it was so smooth and creamy It was better than cream, or milk. I will add it to my rotation of plant based creamers, i love Almond milk, and Cashew milk creamers, so Oat will be the next great variety for me to enjoy. I found a coupon online, so it gave me an added incentive to try it.
Creamy and Tasty!
I love this product. Bought it from Acme or Giant. I'm vegan and sometimes prefer a light creamer vs plant based milk. No improvements, although I definitely prefer almond/cashew kinds. I'd recommend it.
So delicious!!!
I decided to buy this based on a recommendation from my sister. I had seen it before, but passed it by thinking I definitely wouldn't like it. To my surprise it was amazing!!! It wasn't too sweet, it was perfect. I added a teaspoon amount. I enjoy this so much. I've even decreased the amount of sugar I use in my coffee.
great for coffee
I really like this flavor for my morning coffee. It really tastes interesting and different. I don't consider it the best one but it is my top five. I recommend this to anyone who would like to try something different.
7/8/2019
Deliciously Coffee
Wonderfully scrumptious and creamy delicious perfection of our family of coffee lovers! Anytime of the day or night, works perfect every time!