4.5 5 0 78 78 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.

7/12/2019
Impressed
I was really impressed with the taste of this Coffee Mate natural bliss® Vanilla Oat Milk and the creamy texture. I like that it is more healthy option but still has really great flavor
7/11/2019
Coffee creamer
Great twist on flavor and taste!! I have tried other flavors and this is my favorite so far
7/11/2019
Natural Bliss Oat milk Creamer really smooth and creamy
I would definitely recommend Natural Bliss Oat Milk Creamer, as it was so smooth and creamy It was better than cream, or milk. I will add it to my rotation of plant based creamers, i love Almond milk, and Cashew milk creamers, so Oat will be the next great variety for me to enjoy. I found a coupon online, so it gave me an added incentive to try it.
Creamy and Tasty!
I love this product. Bought it from Acme or Giant. I'm vegan and sometimes prefer a light creamer vs plant based milk. No improvements, although I definitely prefer almond/cashew kinds. I'd recommend it.
So delicious!!!
I decided to buy this based on a recommendation from my sister. I had seen it before, but passed it by thinking I definitely wouldn't like it. To my surprise it was amazing!!! It wasn't too sweet, it was perfect. I added a teaspoon amount. I enjoy this so much. I've even decreased the amount of sugar I use in my coffee.
great for coffee
I really like this flavor for my morning coffee. It really tastes interesting and different. I don't consider it the best one but it is my top five. I recommend this to anyone who would like to try something different.
7/8/2019
Deliciously Coffee
Wonderfully scrumptious and creamy delicious perfection of our family of coffee lovers! Anytime of the day or night, works perfect every time!
7/8/2019
Creamy yet natural
This product tasted creamy yet still provided the natural flavour of oat milk. It was very light and refreshing, my go to for my morning cereal! It’s a good healthy option
Creamy and Delicious
I really love this creamy because it has a lot of vanilla flavor and tastes delicious. I don't like regular milk, so I love that this is made with oat milk and tastes delicious. It has simple ingredients and better flavor than other brands and I love using it in my coffee!
Natural Bliss Oat Milk
My doctor did not want me to drink regular cows milk and recommended oak milk as a substitute and since I love eating cereals for breakfast I was glad that I did not have to stop eating cereal because the oat milk replaced the cows milk and it was good but not as tasty as cows milk
Love it!
Love this creamer ! My stomach didn't hurt after drinking it like all the other creamers .
Me encanta
Me encanta su sabor rico no tan dulce y le da un sabor agradable
Not a fan
I have tried this product and I didn’t care for the taste or smell.
7/3/2019
Super cream
vanilla and oatmeal milk ready to share with your cup of coffee .. a smooth or creamy flavor that you will love ... enjoy it with good company!!!!
7/3/2019
Oat Milk-Vanilla Coffe Mate
Like silk it poured out of the bottle , great smell and the taste was fantastic made the coffee even better.. use it almost every day . And yes I would tell all my friends to pick it up on the next stop at the local grocery store..