4.5 5 0 84 84 Coffee mate natural bliss® Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a rich, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real oat milk, cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor.
Coffee Mate natural bliss® Vanilla Oat Milk

Love it!
Love this creamer ! My stomach didn't hurt after drinking it like all the other creamers .
Me encanta
Me encanta su sabor rico no tan dulce y le da un sabor agradable
Not a fan
I have tried this product and I didn’t care for the taste or smell.
Super cream
vanilla and oatmeal milk ready to share with your cup of coffee .. a smooth or creamy flavor that you will love ... enjoy it with good company!!!!
Oat Milk-Vanilla Coffe Mate
Like silk it poured out of the bottle , great smell and the taste was fantastic made the coffee even better.. use it almost every day . And yes I would tell all my friends to pick it up on the next stop at the local grocery store..
03/07/2019
I love this. It is so much better than powered or regular milk. I also love the regular milk in a quart size. Glad there is now a coffee specific version as I was using the competitor's quart oat milk before.
YUMMY
This is a very creamy, flavorful product. I preferred this over my usual brand/flavor.
03/07/2019
I tried this creamer a few days ago and What a game changer!! Tastes creamy, only needs a tiny bit to make coffee taste Wonderful and it doesn't have that nasty after TASTE that most healthy products do. Will buy again.
Oat Coffee Mate
Compared to other Coffee Mate products it's just okay. I tried it and then went back to my old favorites
02/07/2019
oat milk
Not bad. I was surprised how good it tasted. Absolutely worth a try.
02/07/2019
OMG So Delicious
I love love love love this product. It’s creamy, it’s tasty and you don’t have to use a lot of it in your coffee. It’s hard to find where I live. But I’m always on the lookout! Deeeeeeeliciuos!!
22/12/2019
Buen día,Coffe Mate Natural Bliss,promete darnos el mejor desayuno por las mañanas con un café,con un sabor delicioso libre de lactosa y con sabor a avena sin ,azucares refinados y con agradable sabor a vainilla. Nuestro café nunca mas sera el mismo.
02/09/2019
I would like to try coffe see mate.send me a sample for try I tried any other flavour.thankz
22/08/2019
I have not seen this in my local grocery store but I hope they start to carry it, its looks like it would be so yummy in my coffee!
09/08/2019
I always wonted to try this creamer out I heard this product taste very good and I love trying different creamer to see switch one makes my coffee taste amazing and I hope one day I get to try this product out and. I also hope everyone do to . thanks for everything