4.7 5 0 39 39 The Colgate 360⁰ Advanced Optic White manual toothbrush features an advanced multi-action bristle design (vs. an ordinary flat trim toothbrush), spiral polishing bristles to remove teeth stains, and an innovative cheek & tongue cleaner design to remove bacteria from teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums.

Colgate 360 Advanced Optic White Manual Toothbrush

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Barbara (Monroe)

• 3 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very easy to use! Its sensitive enough for my teeth and thats whats most important for me!! I also like that it keep my teeth very white!

Karolina (Simi Valley)

• 14 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this Colgate 360 advanced optic white toothbrush so very much. I love the feel of brush all over clean feeling on my teeth and gums. The grip on the brush handle is great as a non slip handle.

Aniruddh (West Des Moines)

12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

It is certainly a very good toothbrush that I have used recently.

KayLee (No)

12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

The toothbrush truly cleans your teeth because of the different lengths, shapes and patterns of the bristles. It gets more in depth and in-between teeth. The look of it is also very different from other toothbrushes... its almost like a modern look.

Melissa (LAPORTE)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I feel as if this toothbrush was designed to get into all the "holes" in your mouth. It gets in between my teeth very good, where as other tooth brushes barely touch those areas. Also, my teeth do appear to be noticeably whiter after the first day of brushing (not necessarily after the first brush like the package says). Also, this was the first tooth brush I've ever tried that was designed for brushing cheeks and tongues too, and it did very well at that task.

Maya (Mesa)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really loved this Colgate 360 Manual Toothbrush! Different than most others I've used on so many levels: the amazing ergonomic handle allowing me to provide more than adequate cleaning for top, bottom and all angels of my teeth and gums, the shape of the handle and the very comfortable grip pads that allow me to really take hold of the brush so as to not have it slip- from my wet fingers, LOVE the unique, soft, yet strong back of brush bumpy pad of ripples for the very important task of tongue and cheek brushing. Finally the size, varying shapes and heights of the brush bristles really enhance my ability to brush between hard to get areas.

Beth (Las Vegas)

• 3 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m answering the questions because of previous experience with Colgate toothbrushes. They are great & really get a deeper clean for your teeth and gums. However, I never received a toothbrush from you. I received Colgate toothpaste, I believe.

Amy (Dayton)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate 360 Advanced Optic White Manual toothbrush is one of the best toothbrushes on the market. You can get all the areas in your mouth with just one toothbrush! Yes I said with just one toothbrush. This is a must get. It's the best toothbrush on the market and at affordable price you will not go wrong with this buy.

Gulay (Kirkland)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love this toothbrush! It works well and I have never had issues with it. Definitely will buy again

Jennifer (Suburb)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked the fact that my teeth are much whiter. I also liked how the brush cleaned the inside of my cheeks overall this is a great toothbrush.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours