4.6 5 0 203 203 The Colgate® 360⁰® Advanced Battery Powered Toothbrush provides the superior clean you need at a price you can afford.

27/09/2018
I received a Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush from the hometesterclub and I enjoyed using it( I just prefer a bigger brush head)It really does clean your teeth just like you left the Dentist! Great product, would recommed.
27/09/2018
Cleans nice
Great gentle toothbrush and gives you everything you need in one.
26/09/2018
I really was impressed by the Colgate 360 powered toothbrush it really gets into those hard to reach areas in your mouth and leaves your teeth feeling super clean. And the tongue cleaner is by far the best I've ever used. I will definitely purchase these toothbrush in the future.
23/09/2018
360 experience
I totally love my colgate advance whiiteing battery power toothbrush This is the 1st time that i even own one A battery tooth brush It made my teef feel so fresh and clean And this a plus And Colgate 360 To brush is very powerful may I add I totally recommend this product Add and I would like to thank you for the chance for me to try out this to brush I will continue to use it and buy more Home tester club you rock thanks so much
21/09/2018
This toothbrush left my teeth feeling super clean. I like that the power gives you an extra added cleaning unlike a manual.
21/09/2018
I've tried other battery powered toothbrushes before but this one is definitely a different category, way more powerful. I have to say i was a little worried about my fillings being damaged. My teeth hurt after using this. I tried just brushing the gums but it was too strong. I do like the tongue cleaner part. This toothbrush is very lightweight and the head is very small, which also takes some getting used to.
20/09/2018
I tried Colgate's 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush for as a sample. Overall, the toothbrush works great! It has a smaller toothbrush head with the bristles that whiten your teeth too. I thought that this toothbrush wasn't too bulky in my hand and I was able to hold it like a regular toothbrush. It's not super loud when you turn it on so you won't wake everyone up (hey everyone- I'm brushing my teeth now!). I like how it's battery powered so I don't have to have it sit in a charger and take up so much space on my bathroom sink. I really like this toothbrush and would recommend it to other users.
20/09/2018
I absolutely LOVE the Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush! I have never had a toothbrush that left my teeth feeling as clean as if I had just left the dentist. And I know the recommended time that you are supposed to brush you teeth, however lets face the facts no many people including myself would sit and count 2 minutes. With this toothbrush it's super easy because it has a built in timer so once your 2 minutes are up you are done. Simple, easy, convenient and fun. This toothbrush I would recommend to anyone!
20/09/2018
The Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush is easy to use. It reaches all of my teeth leaving my mouth fresher than regular toothbrushes.
16/09/2018
The Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush works great. It gets all the particles between my teeth much better then other brands of battery operated toothbrushes that I've tried in the past. I like that it is tough on plaque but at the same time it is gentle on my gums and teeth which sometimes can be super sensitive. I love how it has a two minute timer to ensure proper brushing time for my kids (I've since purchased 5 more of these toothbrushes for my 5 minor children and they love the toothbrush 2 minute timer. In fact they like it so much they are brushing their teeth without me having to harp on them to do it and are brushing better and longer ensuring a much better result and keeping their teeth in better health). The fact that this toothbrush isn't as bulky or heavy means even my youngest child (age 4) can brush her teeth without any assistance from me! I'd highly recommend this toothbrush to anyone young and old alike as it does to wonders in removing plaque
16/09/2018
My first initial thought was the brush head was very small. But after using the toothbrush it performed quite well
15/09/2018
I was very skeptical of the Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening battery Powered Toothbrush when I got it. The packaging made me think it was going to be cheap made, but I LOVE it! It is very powerful and I when I am done brushing my teeth, I feel like I have been to the dentist and gotten a teeth cleaning. My teeth feel really clean! I haven't needed to change the brush yet but I tested it out to see how easy it was to change and it is super easy. It is also easy to change the batteries. My only complaint is that I wish there was a holder for it but I can live with out that! I will be going to buy my husband on, as soon as I can! I highly recommend this product!!
15/09/2018
I like that the toothbrush does not have a rough power on. It doesn’t make my teeth chatter while brushing. I also like that the brush head is small enough to get to the back of my molars that tend to get missed because other brushes can not reach that far back. It’s easy to hold and power on. I like that it’s not bulky.
14/09/2018
Great toothbrush. It's easy to use and cleans my teeth well. It's nice not having to worry with charging it every night.
14/09/2018
A faster toothbrush
I received and tried the Colgate 360 Advanced Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush for a week. Here is what I like about this toothbrush, it is light, easy to hold, and easy to use. It leaves my mouth very clean. What I don't like is, it spins too fast and the bristles are too hard. I couldn't used it for the whole two minutes. The toothbrush's head is too small for me. I haven't seen any whitening on my teeth either. I wish I could have liked it. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.