4.7 5 0 143 143 • Charcoal infused tapered bristles • Cleans 2x deeper along the gumline* (*vs. an ordinary flat-trim toothbrush) • Removes bacteria from teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums. • Cheek and tongue cleaner cleans your whole mouth while you brush. • Comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise maneuvering.

2/11/2019
I love love love this toothbrush! I lived the original 360 but this one with added charcoal is great! The combo of charcoal and the way the bristles are is making a difference in my gum health already! Will continue to use this!
2/11/2019
I loved this toothbrush!!! Very smooth and left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed!! Loved the tongue cleaner on the back of the toothbrush!!! Will definitely buy again!!!
2/11/2019
I love this toothbrush. It works great. It really helps get your teeth nice and clean and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed.
2/11/2019
Was very impressed with the bristles on the toothbrush. I liked the overall feel of deep cleaning and liked the feel of the handle also
2/11/2019
It was weird using a black bristle toothbrush, at first..but, it made no difference when in use. Actually, it was a much better brush than the one I usually use!
2/11/2019
I gave it to my son who’s 12 he absolutely loves it he even traded in his regular toothbrush for it, he said it feels better on his teeth and also makes his mouth feel much cleaner . I will definitely be buying more .
2/11/2019
I received a free sample of this toothpaste and I really like the way it looks and it is a very good product. I enjoyed trying a new kind of toothbrush. I recommend this toothbrush and it's of good quality. Looks durable like it would last longer. I will probably buy this toothbrush for other members of my family even if only for the cool color of the bristles.
2/11/2019
I received the Colgate 360 charcoal toothbrush as a free sample in exchange for an honest review and opinion of the product. From outer appearances this toothbrush look like any other brush with the exception of the black bristles. I was concerned that there would be an odd flavor, or that my oral cavity would turn black as with other charcoal oral care products. The brush did not give off any color. After 1 use the tips of the bristles lost a bit of color. After 3 uses, the bristle tips are grey. It did a great job cleaning.
2/10/2019
Loved it!! The bristles are so soft and even the tongue cleaner isn't rough! Even love the way it looks!
2/10/2019
I was recently selected to test the new Colgate Charcoal toothbrush. Must give my honest opinion. At first I was hesitant to try the new brush because our brains are set to memorize the ordinary toothbrush. You know the white brushes! Well the charcoal brush is completely black and I thought well this might not be so good. Well guess what I was completely wrong. It has done wonders already. I feel as if my teeth are a lot cleaner and has slightly brighten my smile. I hope that it continues to perform like this for the next 5 months. And hoping the results are even better than they had already provided. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush to anyone!
2/10/2019
I was very impressed with the 360 charcoal toothbrush. Felt godd on my gums while brushing.
2/10/2019
The bristles are so soft the charcoal infused works so well with regular and charcoal toothpaste I'm absolutely in love with it it's now one of my favorites for sure.
2/10/2019
I always wondered why don't we have charcoal tooth brushes in the market because charcoal removes impurities. I was happy to receive this tooth brush. The soft bristles was gentle enough to reach the small spaces between my teeth and the charcoal helped to brighten my teeth with just one use. Great job Colgate!
2/10/2019
I love this toothbrush. I love the fact that it’s charcoal infused, that it has a tongue, cheeks, & gums cleaner just on the other side of the brush part, and I love the colors! Overall the toothbrush is awesome and much better than cheaply toothbrushes. I will for sure recommend.
2/10/2019
This toothbrush is gentle on my teeth and gums while providing great cleaning power. The bristles get to hard to reach areas perfectly.