4.6 5 0 56 56 Learn more about the Colgate® 360˚® Enamel Health™ toothbrush. This extra soft toothbrush helps to protect enamel and gums while gently removing surface stains.

love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
17/12/2018
Colgate 360° Enamel Health Soft Toothbrush for Sensitive Teeth helped make brushing a much netter experience for my sensitive teeth.
17/12/2018
I have very sensitive gums. This toothbrush didn’t hurt at all when I brushed my teeth. I still really enjoy my electric toothbrush but this is an excellent product!
17/12/2018
I love how soft the bristles are and it still made my teeth feel very clean!
17/12/2018
Felt really good in my teeth and gums. Did not experience any bleeding or soreness
17/12/2018
Soft bristles did not irratate sensitive gum areas.
17/12/2018
Head is too big and I can feel the bristles on my gums. My current toothbrush is half the size, has many more bristles, and the bristles are much softer.
16/12/2018
A little too soft for my liking! The brush looked great but it didnt feel like my teeth were getting clean
16/12/2018
It was super soft , but also weird feeling the middle pieces were different than the outside . This was a big change from my old brush .
16/12/2018
Easy to hold. Heavy enough that it doesn't slip. Bristles are nice and soft which I like.
16/12/2018
I have really bad gingivitis and this tooth brush was great it didn't feel like I was murdering my gums or teeth
16/12/2018
I like the fact that it’s smaller than other toothbrushes so I think it covers better my tooth when I’m brushing but the think that I like the most is how gentle it is with my gums I had been bleeding a lot doesn’t matter how hard or gentle I brush everyday was the same about bleeding but no with this one so if you have really sensitive gums and teeth is gonna fit you perfect
16/12/2018
This toothbrush is amazing for sensitive gums & teeth! I have poor enamel and bleeding/sensitive gums due to health issues and this really makes my mouth feel clean while not being too harsh. I definitely recommend giving this product a try if you haven't yet.
16/12/2018
I normally use soft bristle toothbrushes. This one has a nice gel grip and seems ergonomic. These are the pluses. I sort of like the tongue cleaner, but it does brush up against my mouth. I am not entirely sure about this. It is a little bit uncomfortable, especially when someone who likes a soft brittle is teying to minimize discomfort to the mouth. Yes, it is nice to have a tongue cleaner, but maybe it should be on the other end of the brush. I am not entirely loving it but it is a good idea to give the user both a toothbrush and tongue cleaner.
16/12/2018
It was much softer and my teeth bled less. It gave a great clean feel to my mouth.