4.7 5 0 79 79 Revolutionizes oral care by cleaning the teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums and removes more bacteria.

17/12/2018
I like this product. It felt good on my teeth and gave me a great cleaning
17/12/2018
The Colgate 360 Toothbrush works great. I would recommend it as a everyday toothbrush. I is easy to use and is angled to help clean all your teeth.
17/12/2018
It cleaned my whole mouth very efficient. Most toothbrushes are just for the teeth, but this toothbrush reached my whole mouth. The bristles cleaned without irritating my gums.
17/12/2018
Greatness toothpaste. And what a great taste. It cleans so very good.
16/12/2018
None!
Hate Colgate! Waste of money! But a free toothbrush is a free toothbrush.
14/12/2018
I usually don't think much about specific brands of toothbrushes however this one done better than my regularvbrand. I felt like it got my mouth and teeth cleaner. I would recommend it for sure.
13/12/2018
I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. Provided good coverage when brushing my teeth to get them all nice and clean
13/12/2018
I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. It really cleaned my teeth and gums. I like the functionality of the head of the brush, it really got between my teeth.
02/12/2019
Amazing great fresh cleaning will continue ti buy over n over
04/11/2019
This works great
I loved this tooth brush. It was perfect for my sensitive teeth. It was easy to hold. The bristles didnt come out and they wasn't too rough.
26/10/2019
Does what it says it does!
I was very happy with this toothbrush. The price is great. It cleans good and has my teeth feeling polished and refreshed after. I am very happy.
21/10/2019
Good product
This is a really good really reasonable toothbrush. It cleans well and is long lasting. So for the quality at the price this is a great choice. I'd recommend.
20/10/2019
Colgate 360
Works great, not harsh on my teeth. Will definitely purchase again.
15/10/2019
Good toothbrush
I really liked this toothbrush left my teeth feeling clean. Worked great when cleaning my tongue also. Overall its a good toothbrush.
02/10/2019
Squeaky clean
I love how his tooth brush leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean. And as a bonus it cleans my cheek at the same time!