4.6 5 0 45 45 Revolutionizes oral care by cleaning the teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums and removes more bacteria.

12/17/2018
I like this product. It felt good on my teeth and gave me a great cleaning
12/17/2018
The Colgate 360 Toothbrush works great. I would recommend it as a everyday toothbrush. I is easy to use and is angled to help clean all your teeth.
12/17/2018
It cleaned my whole mouth very efficient. Most toothbrushes are just for the teeth, but this toothbrush reached my whole mouth. The bristles cleaned without irritating my gums.
12/17/2018
Greatness toothpaste. And what a great taste. It cleans so very good.
12/16/2018
None!
Hate Colgate! Waste of money! But a free toothbrush is a free toothbrush.
12/14/2018
I usually don't think much about specific brands of toothbrushes however this one done better than my regularvbrand. I felt like it got my mouth and teeth cleaner. I would recommend it for sure.
12/13/2018
I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. Provided good coverage when brushing my teeth to get them all nice and clean
12/13/2018
I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. It really cleaned my teeth and gums. I like the functionality of the head of the brush, it really got between my teeth.
3/26/2019
Toothbrush
Great toothbrush. It cleanses hard to reach spots and kept my mouth feeling clean.
3/22/2019
Recommend
I would recommend it to family and friends.I also would purchase this product again
3/22/2019
Clean mouth matters
My kids use these tooth brushes and really like them a lot they said their mouth feels cleaner and with the right toothpaste their teeth have gotten whiter.
3/17/2019
Leaves Your Mouth Feeling Dentist Clean
I first got this brush from my dentist after a visit. From the first use, I was hooked. I use this manual brush more than my electric one. Now every three months I go out and purchase a new brush for the changing seasons. One of the best toothbrushes I have ever brought. Leaves my mouth feeling like I just walked out of the dentist's office.
3/8/2019
Awesome
This is an awesome toothbrush. It feels great and does an awesome job cleaning!!
3/5/2019
Good basic toothbrush
Picked up the toothbrush for a trip and it proved to deliver exactly what you'd expect from it. The design felt comfortable and bristles were soft.
3/1/2019
Great toothbrush
A great toothbrush, great product for a great price.