4.6 5 0 28 28 Revolutionizes oral care by cleaning the teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums and removes more bacteria.

Colgate 360 Toothbrush

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Michael (Plano)

• 12 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like this product. It felt good on my teeth and gave me a great cleaning

cindy (Warren)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Colgate 360 Toothbrush works great. I would recommend it as a everyday toothbrush. I is easy to use and is angled to help clean all your teeth.

Amanda (Kissimmee)

• 5 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

It cleaned my whole mouth very efficient. Most toothbrushes are just for the teeth, but this toothbrush reached my whole mouth. The bristles cleaned without irritating my gums.

cindy (Laurel)

• 1 Upload
  • 83 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Greatness toothpaste. And what a great taste. It cleans so very good.

Kristina (Tacoma)

• 1 Comment
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hate Colgate! Waste of money! But a free toothbrush is a free toothbrush.

Wava (Whitesburg)

• 2 Comments
12/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I usually don't think much about specific brands of toothbrushes however this one done better than my regularvbrand. I felt like it got my mouth and teeth cleaner. I would recommend it for sure.

Christina (Syracuse)

• 12 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. Provided good coverage when brushing my teeth to get them all nice and clean

Amanda (Saint Augustine)

• 13 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the Colgate 360 toothbrush. It really cleaned my teeth and gums. I like the functionality of the head of the brush, it really got between my teeth.

Rachelle (Bloomington)

• 1 Review
  • 5 Comments
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

These Colgate 360 Toothbrushes are absolutely AMAZING, they really give your teeth a good cleaning! And they feel great when your brushing your tongue and the rest of your mouth. I would seriously recommend these to EVERYONE if I could, because they're just that Good!! They're a step above the other Boring Toothbrushes that just barely clean your teeth! And the 360 Design is so COOL Looking too!

brandi (North Baltimore)

• Review
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love how it made my teeth feel clean and I would so recommend this product to my family and friends.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours