4/22/2019
Overall I really liked this product. It did whiten my teeth several shades and didn’t cause any tooth sensitivity. I feel that the charging system could be improved by adding a battery life indicator so that you’re not having to charge after every use and the system isn’t cutting off in the middle of use. It’s also a bit heavy after awhile and made my jaw ache.
4/22/2019
It's a wonderful whitening system, which is very easy to use and very effective in terms of whitening teeth. I love the device is rechargeable and very gentle yet effective. I am very satisfied with the result.
4/22/2019
It was rather intimidating when I first received it. However, I was very excited to test it out. The solution was easy to apply to the trays and the Machine itself was easy to operate. It definitely whitened my teeth but left my teeth very sensitive at first. The sensitivity lessened after the first couple of uses. I definitely noticed a whiter more brilliant smile almost immediately. I was very impressed with this product and I will definitely recommend and continue to use in order to whiten my teeth.
4/22/2019
Overall I like the idea of this product. It is quick and easy to use plus comfortable. However, even after following instructions to use each day, I did not see noticeable results and feel this product was ineffective. Whilst the product looks premium I think there could be savings on the amount of packaging used.
4/21/2019
I loved it. It made my teeth white and look great! Simple quick and no tooth sensitivity
4/20/2019
I loved trying out Colgate Optic White Advanced Led Whitening System. By day 2 anyone who wasn't blind could see the difference in my teeth. Lol I couldn't believe how fast my teeth went white. I would tell anyone who wants to get their teeth white to use Colgate Optic white Advanced Led Whitening System.
4/20/2019
The taste of it is not bad. It's easy to use and gives you a warning halfway through that you're almost done. It's not uncomfortable. The packaging of the gel is hard to get out. The total outcome of my teeth, they were evenly white and significantly whiter. In would highly recommned.
4/19/2019
I like that it’s easy to use, and I saw results. I didn’t love the amount of waste from the packaging. Each vial is pretty substantial plastic that just right to the trash in addition to the several layers of plastic and cardboard the system comes in.
4/19/2019
I would definitely recommend the Colgate Optic White LED whitening system. 10 mins a day! So easy! And it works! I really liked the charging station for the device itself!
4/18/2019
I dont want to give it a bad review as it may have worked well for others but unfortunately, did not work for me
4/18/2019
I love how easy it is to use the Colgate Optic White Advanced LED Whitening System. It did not cause any tooth sensitivity. It was nice how fast results started showing up.
4/18/2019
This is an excellent product with dramatic results! The mouthpiece is very comfortable to wear and only ten min a day. The liquid is not too loose and messy. It stays easily in place. It lets you know when you are halfway into your ten min cycle and then done! The charging case is so convenient! Not to mention the great results in only ten uses!! I am very impressed and will continue to use. This blows the whitening strips away!
4/18/2019
On my second day trying Colgate Optic White Advanced LED Whitening System I felt a very strong stingy, almost painful sensation on my gum and the next day I had a sore on that same spot. Not something I would try or recommend to anyone.
4/17/2019
This product is easy to use. It has a built in timer that lets you know when you’re half way done and the unit turns off after 10 minutes. It was easy to put the gel into each side of the tray. However, after 10 days of use I did not notice my teeth to be any whiter. Perhaps longer use is needed. The concept it a great idea and it’s very easy to use.
4/17/2019
This is a wonderful product for anyone wanting the same results you would get at a dentist office in the privacy of your own home.