4.8 5 0 256 256 • Specially designed for infants who are teething, the Colgate® Baby Toothbrush is both a toothbrush and a teether in one. • Made out of 100% food-grade silicone and BPA free. • Vigorously safety-tested.

02/03/2019
My baby loves it!
This toothbrush is also a wonderful teething toy for my daughter. She has such an easy time grasping the two handles. Love that she is getting comfortable with using a toothbrush while playing. It's so easy to clean too- would definitely recommend!
01/03/2019
Daughter loves it!!
This is a great tooth brush. My daughter wasnt overwhelmed by me just shoving soming in her mouth and actually let me brush her teeth.
27/02/2019
this toothbrush is a very good quality plastic and its butterfly figure catches my baby's attention, it is an excellent toothbrush have a gentle bristles and with a head small enough for its small mouth also is help whit teething
27/02/2019
The toothbrush was great for the baby. He was able to grip it easily due to the design. It was light weight and seemed to withstand extensive use. I feel the deaign can use aome improvement in deaign to atop how far it can be put into the mouth. How far it goea in can present a choking or gagging issue.
26/02/2019
The Colgate baby toothbrush and tea there is a great first start to teaching your baby the importance of brushing their teeth however this butterfly could I had a better picture of holding onto it or gripping So that they could hold onto it better, I did take her a while to figure out the brushing part since I did not feel good to her teeth yet but the gumming when she did it herself she liked! I did put it in the freezer for a little bit to see if she liked it in the freezer or not in the freezer and she liked it either way having different colors for this wonderful toothbrush would be awesome but overall I’m very satisfied with the outcome And she wanted to do it all by her self so she fight with me when I tried to show her what I was trying to do with her teeth
26/02/2019
This Colgste Baby Toothbrush and Teether was very easy for my little one to hold without any problems. It made it fun to see them use the toothbrush and showed transitioning to a regular toothbrush much easier! I threw it in the dishwasher a few times and had no problems! She wants to carry this with her everywhere which is a great thing!!
25/02/2019
My daughter is completely infatuated with this new creation from Colgate. I have found it soothes her since she has been really fussy lately due to her teething symptoms. Since I introduced her to Colgate toothbrush and whether I have noticed little to no crying or out to g her hands in mouth. It being a toothbrush is an extra bonus.
25/02/2019
Such a cute and helpful product! My baby absolutely loved this. It really helped turn tooth brushing time into a fun experience for both me and her.
25/02/2019
I loved that it was light enough, for my baby to hold on her own. Soft bristles but still stiff enough to clean.
25/02/2019
This was very cute and a very good shape and my baby loved to have his teeth brushed with it he liked the texture of it and it’s fun to have brush time now
25/02/2019
I am very satisfied with the Colgate Baby Toothbrush and Teether the bristles were very soft and my child loved it. I highly recommend this product.
25/02/2019
The Colgate baby toothbrush and tether is great. The butterfly design allows it to be easily held by my 6 month old and he loves to chew on it. It is the perfect size to carry in my purse and the yellow color makes it easy to find. The toothbrush part is soft and he loves to have it rubbed against his gums.
25/02/2019
handle is in shape of butterfly so easy for little one to grab and hold onto. Easycto use and easy to clean. def will buy
25/02/2019
This brush made my baby happy. She kept biting on it happily as I tried to brush her teeth but that's what she is supposed to do. I finally just let her have it. I know her mouth is uncomfortable. She loves this little thing.
25/02/2019
I received this product for free to give my honest review. And after trying Colgate Baby Toothbrush and Teether.I love the unique design and versatil use. This makes the transition to my baby getting teeth and learning how to brush easier. Great product a must buy!