4.5 5 0 201 201 Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

28/09/2018
I love this toothpaste. It tastes really good and leaves my mouth feeling super clean and my breath really fresh!
26/09/2018
It's like most toothpaste as far as consistency and flavor. The mint flavor wasn't too intense which I like. I feel like this toothpaste aids in whitening teeth with consistence use. My smiled did look slightly whiter. I would recommend to use for a month to see better results.
26/09/2018
This is a great product. And economically friendly price. Used to use crest baking soda and peroxide. Which cost more. I tried the SAMPLE Colgate version. Thought it whitened my teeth more and made my mouth feel dentist visit clean. Especially when I use it after using my waterpik water flosser. So yeah five stars for Colgate brand sticking with it..
26/09/2018
This toothpaste does its job. My mouth and teeth feel clean, and my breath is fresh. I have not noticed a significant amount of whitening, however.
26/09/2018
it's a fabulous product! it makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh feeling. great minty flavor and doesn't taste chalky
26/09/2018
Had a good taste to it , made my mouth feel fresh and clean all day
25/09/2018
I did not like the taste at all, the peroxide was overwhelming and it also didn’t do the same whiting job as my usual toothpaste.
21/09/2018
Whitens teeth really well and also got rid of nasty aftertaste
21/09/2018
I've used Colgate brand few times before but never really liked it, but this one is different. It keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. It foams well and little goes a long way. I really like the flavor - fresh minty. Good size tube and works as expected.
19/09/2018
Love clogate backing soda and peroxide whitening toothpaste I use this brand all the time, it makes my teeth feel clean I recommend this product
19/09/2018
This toothpaste doesn't have the nasty baking soda taste which makes it easier to use. I tastes great and it works. The only thing I will say is if you have sensitive teeth it's not the best to use. Otherwise it worth the buy!
17/09/2018
Great taste and works great. I noticed a big difference after two weeks of using this
17/09/2018
I really liked the mint flavor of this toothpaste, my mouth felt so clean and fresh after brushing, my teeth seem whiter in the short time that I have been using the toothpaste, I am a firm believer in baking soda
17/09/2018
my favorite thing about this toothpaste is the FLAVOR, its minty but not so overwhelmingly strong. I like it so much, i will be buying it regularly once this tube runs out.
15/09/2018
Before I tried this Colgate Cavity Protection toothpaste courtesy sample from the Home Tester Club, I had not been a huge fan of Colgate toothpaste. But after using this sample for the past week, I am now a huge fan and am switching to Colgate. My mouth feels and stays clean throughout the day. Great flavor as well.