4.5 5 0 167 167 Cavity Protection fluoride toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities. Freshen your breath and clean teeth with Colgate®.

9/27/2018
I love this toothpaste's color, flavor and scent. After using this toothpaste I have noticed whiter teeth and fresh breath!
9/26/2018
I loved the flavor! This kept my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time!
9/26/2018
I love Colgate brand but really love the cavity protection toothpaste from Colgate. Keep mouth feeling nice and clean. I also enjoy help with my cavity tooth I have because this help me still able have fresh smell in my mouth cuz of my tooth. I enjoy also that for everyone in my family. Keep us looking white fresh clean teeth.
9/26/2018
I liked the taste, which is unusual for me. Left me with a clean feeling all day!
9/26/2018
The toothpaste has nice mint flavor, not too strong but refreshing. It combines protection from cavities and whitening, I like that it is fluoride toothpaste. Overall, good impression of the product.
9/22/2018
I love it works great and my kids love it the whole family loves it.
9/21/2018
Colgate cavity protection was great in taste . My tongue has sensitivity and this was just great. I have a sensivity on one of my tooth and I found using Colgate or just rubbing a little with a q tip at night help resolve with the sensitivity. I would recomend this product for sure
9/21/2018
Very minty freashbreathe, i love how how clean and Refreshing my mouth felt after i brushed my teeth with this toothpaste.
9/20/2018
Colgate® Cavity Protection Toothpaste had wonderful consistency on the toothbrush and a great scent. I really felt like it provided a deep cleaning and found it worked wonders for bad breath too. The taste was acceptable without that strong burning feeling that a lot of other brands have.
9/20/2018
I like the minty taste of this toothpaste and it makes my breath feel fresh.The gel paste is gentle on my teeth and makes them look clean afterwards and my gums feel healthy.I love using this toothpaste!
9/18/2018
I have always used Colgate toothpaste so this is very easy to talk about. My teeth feel nice and clean and refreshed. My breath has a freshness to it. I feel like my teeth are thoroughly protected.
9/17/2018
It was a good flavor and did not burn and my teeth felt clean after brushing and didn't leave a film
9/16/2018
I found it worked well, flavor was good. Everyone in my family can use it. I just wish it was in a sensitive formula.
9/15/2018
Colgate is great!! It makes my mouth and breath feel fresh and clean.
9/15/2018
I love the way the new flavor taste. It is called Mint Zing. It was not hot like some of them can be. Cologate gave my mouth a refreshing taste all day. When I brushed with Cologate my mouth felt clean. In timed passed I did not like the way Cologate cleaned my mouth but the new Cologate Sparkling White Mint Zing is much better. I will be buying this new one. I got to recieve a sample to try and love it.