4.7 5 0 120 120 Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection toothpaste helps strengthen tooth enamel & replenish natural calcium, helps build increasing protection against sensitivity (with continued use), gently whitens teeth, fights cavities, and freshens breath.

10/1/2018
I love Colgate total toothpaste because it kills germs and works like toothpaste should
9/29/2018
this toothpaste worked really great for me considering i have sensetive teeth
9/27/2018
It worked really well. It freshened my breath & provided fresher breath for longer.
9/27/2018
I am very picky when it comes to toothpaste. I tend to stick to Colgate whitening because I haven't found any other that I liked. I was very surprised how much I like this toothpaste. It has a great taste and leaves my teeth feeling clean.
9/26/2018
I had a car accident when I was younger. I injured my front teeth and as result have weakened enamel. I love how clean my teeth felt. I could tell a difference in how they looked. I am always glad to find products that help make my smile stronger.
9/26/2018
I enjoyed trying the Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste. I really liked how it felt on my teeth and made my mouth feel. It made my mouth feel refreshed and helped my breath smell refreshed as well. I loved knowing the fact the protection it provides as well.
9/26/2018
Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste (for sensitive teeth) worked! It has a pleasant, yet not overpowering taste, is restorative and decreased my sensitivity to hot/cold. Great reliable product!
9/22/2018
I thought it left my teach feeling clean and my breath fresh I like that it rebuilds enamels in my teeth as I'm always worried about the damage daily life takes on my teeth. It was just the right amoun of mi thank you and foamed up just enough that I could brush my teeth and not have to constantly spit
9/21/2018
I really like how this aided in helping with my sensitive teeth. After about a week of daily use I noticed I could drink cold thing without pain. I also like that it helped keep my teeth clean and bright.
9/20/2018
This product is amazing you will definitely be satisfied
9/20/2018
I love how well this toothpaste cleans my sensitive teeth .
9/20/2018
I never liked the mint Toothpaste but the Colgate Enamel Health Multi Protection Toothpaste tastes great in mint. It makes the breath fresh and teeth shiny. The bottle is easy to use.
9/19/2018
The Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste provides good protection for both my teeth and enamel, my teeth feel less sensitive after several usages. It wasn't as minty as I would thought but this was not a big issue as long as it worked. My teeth and breath feel cool and fresh after using this product. I would recommend this toothpaste to people I know.
9/19/2018
I love this product leaves my mouth feeling super clean and healthy. Works well for my sensitive teeth and I’ve noticed since I’ve been using this product that I am able to eat stuff that I usually cannot. Love the minty fresh flavor and it’s a long lasting clean that lasts all day. I feel like this product truly does what it says.
9/18/2018
I have been using it for a few weeks now and it has my mouth feeling so fantastic. I have already recommended it to my family and friends