4.7 5 0 117 117 Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection toothpaste helps strengthen tooth enamel & replenish natural calcium, helps build increasing protection against sensitivity (with continued use), gently whitens teeth, fights cavities, and freshens breath.

Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Nicole (Johnstown)

• 1 Upload
  • 12 Comments
10/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Colgate total toothpaste because it kills germs and works like toothpaste should

Jennifer (HUNTSVILLE)

• 22 Comments
9/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

this toothpaste worked really great for me considering i have sensetive teeth

Beth (Las Vegas)

• 2 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

It worked really well. It freshened my breath & provided fresher breath for longer.

Amber (Raceland)

• 14 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am very picky when it comes to toothpaste. I tend to stick to Colgate whitening because I haven't found any other that I liked. I was very surprised how much I like this toothpaste. It has a great taste and leaves my teeth feeling clean.

Melissa (Boaz)

• 9 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had a car accident when I was younger. I injured my front teeth and as result have weakened enamel. I love how clean my teeth felt. I could tell a difference in how they looked. I am always glad to find products that help make my smile stronger.

kelly (Hephzibah)

• 37 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed trying the Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste. I really liked how it felt on my teeth and made my mouth feel. It made my mouth feel refreshed and helped my breath smell refreshed as well. I loved knowing the fact the protection it provides as well.

Kimberly (Portage)

• 11 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste (for sensitive teeth) worked! It has a pleasant, yet not overpowering taste, is restorative and decreased my sensitivity to hot/cold. Great reliable product!

Maria (Broad Channel)

• 1 Upload
  • 27 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I thought it left my teach feeling clean and my breath fresh I like that it rebuilds enamels in my teeth as I'm always worried about the damage daily life takes on my teeth. It was just the right amoun of mi thank you and foamed up just enough that I could brush my teeth and not have to constantly spit

Ancilla (Brooklyn)

• 10 Comments
9/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like how this aided in helping with my sensitive teeth. After about a week of daily use I noticed I could drink cold thing without pain. I also like that it helped keep my teeth clean and bright.

Kristina (Red Boiling Springs)

• 6 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is amazing you will definitely be satisfied