4.8 5 0 103 103 Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, and fights cavities.

9/28/2018
I got to review the colgate enamel health sensitivity relief toothpaste i liked how it left my mouthfeeling clean and fresh
9/27/2018
I’m so pleased! My teeth are very weak and this toothpaste helped strengthen my enamel very quickly!
9/27/2018
I suffer tooth sensitivity and it can be difficult at times. I am very pleased with the quick relief i got from brushing daily with Colgate enamel health sensitivity relief, after brushing several days, i noticed i was able to enjoy more things like cold drinks and some sweets!
9/25/2018
I really liked the toothpaste while I was using it but when I stopped the sensitivities returned.
9/22/2018
Colgate Enamel Health Sensitive Relief has a subtle mint flavor to freshen your breath. This a medium sud toothpaste that's non irritating to gums. Sometimes, it can leave a gritty residue on the teeth but that goes away once you rinse with water.
9/21/2018
I loved Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste. After using the toothpaste for 1 week my teeth began to feel less sensitive. This toothpaste left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
9/20/2018
Mis dientes son muy sensibles y gracias al uso de Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste. por una semana, ahora a disminuido considerablemente esa desagradable sensación. Su protección contra la sensibilidad dental realmente funcionan y espero que con el uso a diario mejore aún mas. Deja un agradable aliento fresco con olor a menta suave.
9/20/2018
I'm very pleased with how the pasta works.my theet are very sensitive so I'm happy to have tried this out.the pasta smell is very plesing I also noticed less stains on my braces.as to why no 5 star is beacuse I prefer my Colgate stuff I buy over all solid choice
9/20/2018
My family used this new toothpaste! Most of us liked the flavor but some thought the mint was too strong! It is important to have good enamel health overall!
9/20/2018
The texture of this is just not pleasant at all. I don't gag brushing my teeth and I did every time I tried with this one. I'm not sure what it is. It's between a gel and a paste and just something was off. I couldn't use it long enough to see if it helped with sensitivity.
9/20/2018
With most sensitive toothpastes, they seem to wear down the enamel on my teeth leaving them more sensitive than before I started using the paste. Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief has not done that. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and my teeth not near as sensitive! Excellent product!
9/20/2018
I start this by saying I preferred Arm and Hammer baking soda toothpaste to all others. I now prefer this toothpaste in particular. My teeth feel just as clean and I'm getting the benefit of sensitivity relief as well as maintaining the enamel I do have. Thanks!
9/20/2018
I have been a colgate toothpaste user for years now and love to try all of there new releases. Just like the rest of colgates products this one delivers great results! It makes my mouth feel clean, freshens breath, and helps with those extra sensitive areas in my mouth. If you have any kind of sensitivity this is a must try! Highly recommend
9/20/2018
It's ok the flavor I didn't care for but over I like what it does for my teeth
9/20/2018
Awesome love the way it have my teeth and mouth feeling after you brush them