4.8 5 0 103 103 Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, and fights cavities.

Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Briana (Pasadena)

• 12 Comments
9/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I got to review the colgate enamel health sensitivity relief toothpaste i liked how it left my mouthfeeling clean and fresh

Dana (Glassport)

• 10 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m so pleased! My teeth are very weak and this toothpaste helped strengthen my enamel very quickly!

MICHELLE (SPOKANE)

• 13 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I suffer tooth sensitivity and it can be difficult at times. I am very pleased with the quick relief i got from brushing daily with Colgate enamel health sensitivity relief, after brushing several days, i noticed i was able to enjoy more things like cold drinks and some sweets!

Athena (Homestead)

• 2 Uploads
  • 15 Comments
9/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the toothpaste while I was using it but when I stopped the sensitivities returned.

Jasmine (Birmingham)

• 4 Uploads
  • 53 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Enamel Health Sensitive Relief has a subtle mint flavor to freshen your breath. This a medium sud toothpaste that's non irritating to gums. Sometimes, it can leave a gritty residue on the teeth but that goes away once you rinse with water.

Val (Bloomington)

• 14 Comments
9/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste. After using the toothpaste for 1 week my teeth began to feel less sensitive. This toothpaste left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.

Claudia (Boca Raton)

• 1 Upload
  • 10 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

Mis dientes son muy sensibles y gracias al uso de Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste. por una semana, ahora a disminuido considerablemente esa desagradable sensación. Su protección contra la sensibilidad dental realmente funcionan y espero que con el uso a diario mejore aún mas. Deja un agradable aliento fresco con olor a menta suave.

Adrian (Portland)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm very pleased with how the pasta works.my theet are very sensitive so I'm happy to have tried this out.the pasta smell is very plesing I also noticed less stains on my braces.as to why no 5 star is beacuse I prefer my Colgate stuff I buy over all solid choice

Holly (White Plains)

• 1 Upload
  • 16 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family used this new toothpaste! Most of us liked the flavor but some thought the mint was too strong! It is important to have good enamel health overall!

Stacy (Antioch)

• 34 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

The texture of this is just not pleasant at all. I don't gag brushing my teeth and I did every time I tried with this one. I'm not sure what it is. It's between a gel and a paste and just something was off. I couldn't use it long enough to see if it helped with sensitivity.