4.5 5 0 198 198 Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal removes stains and impurities for whiter teeth and fresher breath. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07L3MX468&asins=B07L3MX468&linkId=3d3a01372a7684a900dd3dfb355d15fb&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

13/02/2019
I have tried many other products but nothing has worked as great as this to Get my teeth clean and freshens my breath. I had never tried a toothpaste with charcoal before and was hesitant at first but it works. I will continue to recommend to my family and friends.
13/02/2019
So this toothpaste is a great texture and seems to suds up pretty well. Left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I thought it would have more charcoal in it because it seems to just have a touch. I think it may need more to have more effect on stains.
13/02/2019
The toothpaste actually has a pleasant taste but I was hoping that it would be more whitening. I think that the charcoal trend is a little gimmicky; this paste had only a small amount of charcoal and I truly don't think that charcoal REALLY does a lot for whitening teeth anyway, so I overall found that although this particular product tasted fresh and cleaned my teeth, I would prefer a toothpaste that actually had better whitening properties. I wouldn't recommend against it but it isn't something that I'd buy again in the future because it seems fairly mediocre.
13/02/2019
Very minty just right amount of charcoal, breath smells better , and teeth are getting white
13/02/2019
Colgate Essential Toothpaste is great! i love charcoal products! the toothpaste isn't bad at all in taste,compared to other charcoal products,this was very easy to use. My teeth don't seem any whiter so far,but i'm still currently using it.
13/02/2019
Loved the minty fresh taste, left a tingly clean refreshing feeling after use. I did notice that my teeth looked whiter.i loved the idea of charcoal in the toothpaste.
12/02/2019
The colgate essentials toothpaste with charcoal,Leaves mouth fresh and fragrant, also perfectly cleans teeth and tongue.
12/02/2019
I really liked the new Colgate Charcoal toothpaste! It still has a great taste and I could see a difference in my teeth in a little over a week! Nice product!
12/02/2019
Love the flavor and how it makes my teeth feel after use and my family likes it also
12/02/2019
I did not like Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal. The charcoal smell is just too much for me, and it makes me ill when I use it.
12/02/2019
I definitely noticed a cleaner feeling after using Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal. After a few uses my smile was whiter. The mint taste was mild and tasted pleasant. The toothpaste was a grey color and didn't make a mess in the sink which I appreciate. I have used a few charcoal toothpastes and I love the benefits. I would say that that this has less charcoal than others I have tried but tastes better. I received a free sample to review.
12/02/2019
I love the Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal. It leave my teeth feeling clean and my breathe fresh. It's not gritty but very smooth and its grey not black, which I like a whole lot better.
12/02/2019
This toothpaste was great I like the flavor of it and I really like how it lathers on my teeth and made them feel super clean and they already look whiter and I have great smelling breath so this toothpaste is awesome
12/02/2019
I regularly use Colgate Toothpaste. But this is different. It gives freshness to the mouth. And gives fresh breath. I love to recommend this to my family and friends.
12/02/2019
Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal provides a great alternative for regular toothpaste with more natural ingredients including charcoal, I enjoy the light texture feeling during and after brushing my teeth as well as the mild aftertaste.