4.6 5 0 176 176 Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal removes stains and impurities for whiter teeth and fresher breath. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07L3MX468&asins=B07L3MX468&linkId=3d3a01372a7684a900dd3dfb355d15fb&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Tara (West Frankfort)

• 58 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have tried many other products but nothing has worked as great as this to Get my teeth clean and freshens my breath. I had never tried a toothpaste with charcoal before and was hesitant at first but it works. I will continue to recommend to my family and friends.

Angela (Covington)

• 56 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

So this toothpaste is a great texture and seems to suds up pretty well. Left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I thought it would have more charcoal in it because it seems to just have a touch. I think it may need more to have more effect on stains.

carla (Salem)

• 3 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

The toothpaste actually has a pleasant taste but I was hoping that it would be more whitening. I think that the charcoal trend is a little gimmicky; this paste had only a small amount of charcoal and I truly don't think that charcoal REALLY does a lot for whitening teeth anyway, so I overall found that although this particular product tasted fresh and cleaned my teeth, I would prefer a toothpaste that actually had better whitening properties. I wouldn't recommend against it but it isn't something that I'd buy again in the future because it seems fairly mediocre.

Jennifer (Coral Springs)

• 3 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very minty just right amount of charcoal, breath smells better , and teeth are getting white

Melissa (Oak Hills)

• 1 Upload
  • 58 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Essential Toothpaste is great! i love charcoal products! the toothpaste isn't bad at all in taste,compared to other charcoal products,this was very easy to use. My teeth don't seem any whiter so far,but i'm still currently using it.

Laurie (Greensboro)

• 48 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Loved the minty fresh taste, left a tingly clean refreshing feeling after use. I did notice that my teeth looked whiter.i loved the idea of charcoal in the toothpaste.

beatriz (Stuart)

• 1 Upload
  • 32 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

The colgate essentials toothpaste with charcoal,Leaves mouth fresh and fragrant, also perfectly cleans teeth and tongue.

Sarah (Durham)

• 12 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the new Colgate Charcoal toothpaste! It still has a great taste and I could see a difference in my teeth in a little over a week! Nice product!

Julie (Goose Creek)

• 31 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love the flavor and how it makes my teeth feel after use and my family likes it also

Kara (Brownwood)

• 8 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I did not like Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Charcoal. The charcoal smell is just too much for me, and it makes me ill when I use it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours