4.7 5 0 201 201 Colgate Essentials Whitening Toothpaste with Coconut Oil polishes away stains from Coffee, Tea & Wine.

2/13/2019
I absolutely love it. My mouth felt fresh, and clean. I would very much recommend .
2/13/2019
Not to minty smooth taste and doesn't leave that nasty taste in your mouth.
2/13/2019
This is a great toothpaste. It cleaned my teeth really well and made them feel great.
2/13/2019
I Have been using Colgate Essential Toothpaste with Coconut oil for a few weeks. I was pleasantly surprised that toothpaste has a fresh, minty taste. There was no traces of coconut oil I could perceive. It claims to whitening teeth. I don't really know about that. Although I did notice a brighter smile at beginning of using toothpaste. Now I don't see or notice improvement. Hopefully by time I am done with it I will have a much brighter smile, if not white. I would recommend.
2/13/2019
Refreshing! I enjoyed the long lasting freshness. Colgate is a brand I trust and a staple in my home, but definitely the coconut oil toothpaste is the best product
2/13/2019
Colgate® Essentials Toothpaste with Coconut Oil has made my mouth cleaner over the past week! I can see a difference in my tongue, brighter teeth and overall better smelling breath!
2/13/2019
Love how my mouth felt after using Colgate essentials whitening toothpate made my entire mouth feel even my gums. After using t for 6 days my entire mouth felt cleaner and the feeling of freshness lasted long than reg toothpaste.
2/13/2019
I was skeptical at first that a toothpaste would contain coconut oil and how it would taste. It was actually a pleasant taste and left my mouth clean and fresh. I really liked the Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Coconut oil.
2/13/2019
It was my first time trying out this toothpaste and I really liked how fresh and clean it left my teeth and mouth. I will be buying it again for sure.
2/12/2019
I love coconut oil, so when i saw that the toothpaste had coconut oil on it i was excited to try it. I like the mimty taste and fresh feel it leaves you. I couldnt really taste any coconut but i love the toothpaste. Love the sensation i feel in my mouth after using it. Ive only been using it for the past week but will buy it.
2/12/2019
I was initially worried about the fact that it had coconut oil mixed in the toothpaste because I do not enjoy the taste of coconut, however it tastes nothing like coconut and instead has a very pleasant minty taste. It's a white paste, and goes on great. I really enjoed this toothpaste and love that they decided to incorporate the many wonderful benefits coconut oil has to offer our bodies inside of a toothpaste! I would definitely recommend this to others. The toothpaste left my mouth and teeth feeling clean, fresh, minty, and healthy.
2/12/2019
I was really impressed with my mouth feel after brushing with this paste. You can definitely taste a difference from other brands. I enjoyed the mildness of the minty taste but found that the paste didnt get as bubbly as I wanted.
2/12/2019
I liked the way it tasted and it left my teeth feeling very clean. I am very pleased with this product and will definitely purchase again in the near future.
2/12/2019
This was a great toothpaste! The flavor was great and after using it, you can tell your teeth are clean!!! They just feel fresh and look shiny. I think everyone should try this toothpaste, it works really well!
2/12/2019
First off I like that its made with coconut oil. It left my mouth and teeth feeling so clean. My favorite part is that even though its still mint it wasn't a harsh tingling feeling like most tooth paste. It was more like a hint of mint and I can't be more happy with it.