4.7 5 0 189 189 Colgate Essentials Whitening Toothpaste with Coconut Oil polishes away stains from Coffee, Tea & Wine.

Colgate Essentials Whitening Toothpaste with Coconut Oil

• 4.7 out of 5 from

April (Gaylord)

• 3 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love it. My mouth felt fresh, and clean. I would very much recommend .

Tania (Seneca Falls)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Not to minty smooth taste and doesn't leave that nasty taste in your mouth.

Amanda (Chanute)

• 8 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a great toothpaste. It cleaned my teeth really well and made them feel great.

Myrna (EL PASO)

• 11 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I Have been using Colgate Essential Toothpaste with Coconut oil for a few weeks. I was pleasantly surprised that toothpaste has a fresh, minty taste. There was no traces of coconut oil I could perceive. It claims to whitening teeth. I don't really know about that. Although I did notice a brighter smile at beginning of using toothpaste. Now I don't see or notice improvement. Hopefully by time I am done with it I will have a much brighter smile, if not white. I would recommend.

Omar (Springfield)

• 10 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Refreshing! I enjoyed the long lasting freshness. Colgate is a brand I trust and a staple in my home, but definitely the coconut oil toothpaste is the best product

Carrie (Colorado Springs)

• 9 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Colgate® Essentials Toothpaste with Coconut Oil has made my mouth cleaner over the past week! I can see a difference in my tongue, brighter teeth and overall better smelling breath!

Dona (Greensboro)

• 23 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love how my mouth felt after using Colgate essentials whitening toothpate made my entire mouth feel even my gums. After using t for 6 days my entire mouth felt cleaner and the feeling of freshness lasted long than reg toothpaste.

steve (Redlands)

• 7 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was skeptical at first that a toothpaste would contain coconut oil and how it would taste. It was actually a pleasant taste and left my mouth clean and fresh. I really liked the Colgate Essentials Toothpaste with Coconut oil.

Karen (Palmdale)

• 5 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

It was my first time trying out this toothpaste and I really liked how fresh and clean it left my teeth and mouth. I will be buying it again for sure.

Celene (San Fernando)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love coconut oil, so when i saw that the toothpaste had coconut oil on it i was excited to try it. I like the mimty taste and fresh feel it leaves you. I couldnt really taste any coconut but i love the toothpaste. Love the sensation i feel in my mouth after using it. Ive only been using it for the past week but will buy it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours