4.7 5 0 203 203 Colgate Essentials Whitening Toothpaste with Coconut Oil polishes away stains from Coffee, Tea & Wine.

2/10/2019
I absolutely loved how smooth this toothpaste felt against my teeth. Most toothpastes are really gritty feeling but not this one. The scent was very pepper-minty and I loved that as well as it left my breath feeling fresher longer. This toothpaste got my teeth really clean and my breath was super fresh.
2/10/2019
I was skeptical about the coconut oil in the toothpaste. But when I tried it, it was awesome. I love the flavor and the taste. I didn't need much to wash my teeth. The best of it is the effectiveness. I will recommend this product to all.
2/10/2019
Taste horrible didn’t like it wouldn’t recommend to anyone
2/10/2019
Really like the way this gets my mouth clean and refreshed. After each brushing my teeth and mouth feel so clean and no bad after taste of toothpaste. Just some nice shiny teeth.
2/9/2019
I was concerned that since this toothpaste contains coconut oil, it would have a weird flavor. However, I'm pleased to report that it taste like a regular light toothpaste. The mint isn't overwhelming but creates a refreshing brushing experience. I will admit that the paste can be a bit gritty, especially if you use a manual toothpaste but it's not too noticeable. If you use a powered toothpaste, the grit goes away almost completely. Overall, I like this toothpaste and would use it again.
2/9/2019
I was very excited to try Colgate Essentials with Coconut Oil. For one, my mouth never felt cleaner. Secondly, Coconut Essential Oil has many health benefits that will provide a better, cleaner mouth the longer it is used. Im switching my toothpaste. Very happy
2/9/2019
I love the blend of coconut oil in the toothpaste and the extra benefits. My teeth are clean and my breath is refreshed.
2/9/2019
I love that this toothpaste has coconut oil! Such an easy way to reap some of the benefits, without oil pulling. It has a nice mild minty flavor that even my “anti-mint” 8 year old likes! It has a smoother texture than most toothpastes and doesn’t foam, which was a little odd at first, but it cleans well. It leaves your teeth smooth and clean.
2/9/2019
This product works well to help me clean all areas of my teeth, and thankfully, doesn't taste like coconuts. Instead it has a light minty flavor that isn't as harsh as some varieties, so it seems to be safe to use even by those that may not be fans of coconuts. I'm not sure I'd recommend as a sensitive tooth care product, but it seems to be safe to use in conjunction with sensitive oral care products.
2/9/2019
Colgate® Essentials Toothpaste with Coconut Oil is a great new product. Coconut pulling is recommended for a healthy smile and you can accomplish it with this toothpaste. I absolutely love it. Tastes and works great! Beautiful and soft to the touch packaging too!
2/9/2019
If you want your teeth to sparkle with clean whiteness and feel crazy smooth, this is the toothpaste for you! The addition of coconut oil is so soothing and healing.
2/9/2019
This toothpaste is great! It has a very fresh but natural taste, comes out of the tube easily, and doesn't feel "sticky" in your mouth after brushing like some natural toothpastes do. I will definitely purchase this toothpaste again.
2/9/2019
The after taste was unpleasant, I really didn’t like it that much.
2/9/2019
Great Tooth paste! I love the fact that the toothpaste has Coconut oil. The Toothpaste does not taste like Coconut. My teeth feel fresh and clean. Really pleased!
2/9/2019
The Colgate Essentials Whitening Toothpaste with Coconut Oil has a nice slightly sweet minty taste. It is not gritty like some other Whitening toothpastes. It has not made my teeth sensitive, like some other Whitening toothpastes have either. It is very gentle, but does seem to make my teeth a little bit whiter. My teeth feel very clean and smooth after using this toothpaste. Highly recommend this product!