4.6 5 0 106 106 6 Value pack.

04/11/2015
I would love to try this tooth brush, Colgate make great tooth brushes.
04/11/2015
Colgate is one of my favorite brands! I have never tried these before but I'd like to. I'm not too happy with my current toothbrushes and could use an improvement!
03/11/2015
I'd love to try these Colgate toothbrushes, I am excited to see the new brushes!
03/11/2015
I have not tried this product but would love to give it a try.
03/11/2015
Im looking to try a new toothbrush. Not crazy about the one I have now. Would like to give this one a shot
03/11/2015
i havent tried this but would love to i love colgate i have a regular toothbrush from colgate
03/11/2015
I prefer to use sensodyne or crest because I have heard that colgate products are not too good for the person to use regarding health. This is my own opinion
03/11/2015
Would love to try the Colgate toothbrushes have a big Family so they can also try them too.
03/11/2015
No but I would like to, I have tried other Colgate products.
03/11/2015
I have not tried this but would love to try. I like the looks of the toothbrushes and brush my teeth at least 3 times a day. I believe in taking care of my teeth. I have always liked Colgate products in the past.
03/11/2015
These look like great toothbrushes. I could use a new one. Love Colgate products
03/11/2015
Have not tried these yet but i would love to. I try and change my toothbrush out every 6 months . I am looking for this one now!
03/11/2015
I love the colgate brand, I would love to try these
03/11/2015
I would love to try this out.....I never thought that I can even get to test a tooth brush before making a purchase!
03/11/2015
I would really like to try these out, since I love the Colgate brand!