4.5 5 0 40 40 Colgate Total® Advanced Health is an antibacterial mouthwash that reduces 24 times more vs. ordinary, non-antibacterial mouthwashes and kills 99% of germs on contact.

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Latasha (St Louis)

12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall, the Colgate extra clean toothbrush is sturdy but still gentle on my teeth and gums. I like the flexibility of the brush and the slim deaign of the handle. I will purchase this brush in the future.

Deborah (Avondale)

• 5 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

it gave me a great clean, like fresh from the dentist. It got into all the little areas I have trouble brushing. The bristles surround each tooth and get in between so well, for the perfect clean. It was easy to hold, comfortable, well structured grip to fit perfectly in my hand.

Glenn (Grants Pass)

• 2 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate extra clean seems to get in between the teeth quite well. The tongue scrubber was soft but yet was able to gently clean my tongue without aggrivation.

Christine (Santa Rosa)

• 28 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush is a great toothbrush. It left my mouth feeling clean and the feeling was long lasting. It did not cause any gum sensitivity either.

MIRELA (SAINT LOUIS)

• 5 Comments
12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Nice toothbrush.Polished and rounded soft tip bristles it cleans well back and in between teeth.Skinny bu easy to grip handle which helps me a lot with my arthritic fingers while brushing my teeth. Good job Colgate!

tamara (Jerome)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have enjoyed using Colgate Extra clean toothbrush. The circular bristles were the perfect strength and with. Easy to reach my back teeth. I loved that it had a tongue cleaner to help remove odor. Giving the whole mouth a clean feeling, I went to the store and picked up a few more Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush for stocking stuffers.

Samantha (Des Moines)

• 1 Comment
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love how soft it feels on my teeth and tongue. I feel like my whole mouth is clean and no pain.

Melinda (Mankato)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed trying the Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush. The slim handle felt good in my hand. The circular bristles seemed to clean my teeth well. I also liked the tongue cleaner, which I'd never tried before.

patricia (Winder)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like the feel of the toothbrush on my gums. It cleans amazingly well also.

Crystal (Mansfield)

• 16 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried the Colgate extra clean toothbrush and I was ecstatic with the overall cleanness that it provided for my teeth,gums, and tongue.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours