4.5 5 0 45 45 Colgate Total® Advanced Health is an antibacterial mouthwash that reduces 24 times more vs. ordinary, non-antibacterial mouthwashes and kills 99% of germs on contact.

12/17/2018
Overall, the Colgate extra clean toothbrush is sturdy but still gentle on my teeth and gums. I like the flexibility of the brush and the slim deaign of the handle. I will purchase this brush in the future.
12/17/2018
it gave me a great clean, like fresh from the dentist. It got into all the little areas I have trouble brushing. The bristles surround each tooth and get in between so well, for the perfect clean. It was easy to hold, comfortable, well structured grip to fit perfectly in my hand.
12/17/2018
Colgate extra clean seems to get in between the teeth quite well. The tongue scrubber was soft but yet was able to gently clean my tongue without aggrivation.
12/17/2018
Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush is a great toothbrush. It left my mouth feeling clean and the feeling was long lasting. It did not cause any gum sensitivity either.
12/17/2018
Nice toothbrush.Polished and rounded soft tip bristles it cleans well back and in between teeth.Skinny bu easy to grip handle which helps me a lot with my arthritic fingers while brushing my teeth. Good job Colgate!
12/16/2018
I have enjoyed using Colgate Extra clean toothbrush. The circular bristles were the perfect strength and with. Easy to reach my back teeth. I loved that it had a tongue cleaner to help remove odor. Giving the whole mouth a clean feeling, I went to the store and picked up a few more Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush for stocking stuffers.
12/16/2018
I love how soft it feels on my teeth and tongue. I feel like my whole mouth is clean and no pain.
12/16/2018
I enjoyed trying the Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush. The slim handle felt good in my hand. The circular bristles seemed to clean my teeth well. I also liked the tongue cleaner, which I'd never tried before.
12/16/2018
I really like the feel of the toothbrush on my gums. It cleans amazingly well also.
12/16/2018
I tried the Colgate extra clean toothbrush and I was ecstatic with the overall cleanness that it provided for my teeth,gums, and tongue.
12/16/2018
I think Colgate is great for your teeth and healthy. It's has your breath smelling fresh and clean.
12/16/2018
I love this toothbrush because it’s not fluttery like sheds like the others ones I use to buy and it allows me to brush my teeth the right way
12/16/2018
Absolutely loved my toothbrushe buying one for all my kids for Christmas....
12/16/2018
Ive always used store brand toothbrushes and didn't realize that they were all different. The colgate toothbrush cleaned my teeth xtra good thay o nevet thought would be possible
12/16/2018
Cleaned my teeth very good!,loved the circular bristles and the bonus it cleaned my tongue also