4.5 5 0 32 32 300% better gum health improvement (reduction in gingival bleeding vs. regular flat trim toothbrush)

17/12/2018
This product was great. My brush was Ultra Soft which is what I need for sensitive teeth and gums. I will definitely purchase and recommend to friends and family.
17/12/2018
Enjoyed using really enjoyed the ultra soft bristles since I have sensitive gums
16/12/2018
this tooth brush is nice and soft gets more then the normal tooth brush leaving your teeth and gums nice and clean
16/12/2018
I really liked this toothbrush, not only is it very soft but the bristles are also narrow which helps when brushing the teeth and not brushing harshly on your gums. I also really liked the look and feel of the toothbrush on the hand while brushing which is always a plus.
16/12/2018
I FEEL IF THE BASE THAT HOLDS THE BRISTLES WERE A LITTLE WIDER IT COULD HOLD MORE BRISTLES, I THINK IT WOLD CLEAN MORE OF MY TEETH. TO ME IT SEEMED TO SMALL. THE REST OF THE BRUSH WAS FINE.
16/12/2018
The extra soft bristles are perfect for sensitive mouths. Very soft yet very effective at cleaning.
16/12/2018
I was very surprised by this toothbrush when I saw it. This is no ordinary Colgate toothbrush and when I tried it ... I loved it!
16/12/2018
First let me say how pretty this toothbrush is. The bristles are soft but long enough to get in between your teeth. My teeth felt great and i will defiantly tell my friends and family
16/12/2018
I loved the length and softness of the bristles. I didn't like how thin the toothbrush head is though. It felt weird in my mouth, as my normal brush is much wider.
16/12/2018
I really liked how soft the bristles were on my gums. I have very sensitive gums and this brush didnt hurt at all like most do.
16/12/2018
I like the design and the effectiveness of the toothbrush especially the cleaning of my time and gum line I just wish the handle was non slip
16/12/2018
I received the Colgate Gum Health Toothbrush for free in return for my honest review. When I saw the toothbrush, I was skeptical of it getting my teeth fully clean.. WELL.. I was completely shocked while brushing and after. It was probably the best at home brushing I have experienced in a long time, maybe ever? It gets in every nook and cranny, my mouth felt fresh and stayed fresh. I will definitely retiring my old brush for this. Thank you. My mouth is happy
15/12/2018
Definitely like the toothbrush. Made my mouth feel much cleaner than my other toothbrush. Only change I would recommend is to make the length of the brushhead a tiny bit shorter. I have a small mouth and found the length of the brushhead a little too long to be able to brush at every angle I wanted too.
15/12/2018
I received my Colgate Gum Health Toothbrush it is a ultra soft ultra slim toothbrush with floss tip bristles that can get in between your teeth. It helped my teeth and gums, it didn't make mine bleed or sore after brushing them, I still floss after using this toothbrush but not as much. So everyone go out and buy this great toothbrush and try it for yourself, I will be putting these in our Christmas stockings too.
15/12/2018
The bristles are very soft and does not irritate my gums.